thirty

It had taken her some time, but Rosemary had finally gotten her body back to normal with the help of Harry.

Their lives weren't spectacular by any means, they lived with his parents for nearly two years before they could get back on their feet, they had average jobs, save for Rosemary who miraculously kept her job at the station thanks to Mary and Harry, they had a beautiful daughter who was growing up quicker than they would like, and they still went out to look at the stars, only now it was in their own back yard in case Celestina woke up and worried about where they were.

Harry had just come home from a long day at work and Rosemary greeted him with a bright smile and a quick kiss.

"Guess what I did today!"

She looked up at him with bright eyes and a cheerful expression and he smiled back happily, "You finished painting the ceiling like the old one?"

Rosemary's smile grew, he'd guessed part of what she was excited to tell him correctly, "Well, yes, but that's not what I'm so excited about."

Harry dropped his briefcase and entwined their hands, his smile growing as he asked, "Then what else did you do today my beautiful constellation?"

Rosemary loved it when he called her that, her heart swelled in her chest and she felt light and happy knowing that she was something very near and dear to his heart.

Rosemary blushed because this time she could finally tell him in person and see his reaction, "I took a pregnancy test."

Harry's entire face lit up like the very stars in the night sky, she had to have been pregnant again for her to even bring it up but he asked anyway, "You did!? What did it say!?"

Rosemary beamed upon seeing the pure joy overtake him, she'd known he would be overjoyed the moment she saw the results, "We're going to have another baby."

Harry was quick to detach their hands and lift her up and into his arms, spinning her around and exclaiming, "We're going to have a baby! My beautiful Rosie is going to have another baby!"

Rosemary couldn't stop the laughter that bubbled from her lips even as he set her down, she imagined this is what he would have been like if he were home the first time and it made her heart very happy.

"Yes we are! And, you'll be home for this one!"

Harry pulled her to him again, their bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces, and kissed her deeply, "I can't wait. I love you so much!"

He dropped to his knees and lifted her shirt up and only over her stomach, his hands splayed on her soft skin just near her hips, and kissed her stomach where their newest family member resided.

Celestina ran out to ask her Mummy a question only to stop halfway through her sentence when she saw her Daddy kissing her tummy.

"Daddy? Why are you kissing Mummy's tummy?" She was very confused and had completely abandoned her previous thoughts because she thought what her father was doing was very weird.

Harry pulled Rosemary's shirt back down and stood beside her, their hands linked once more and their smiles nearly identical.

Rosemary answered for him considering the fact that he was still a little overwhelmed, "Remember how you told Mummy and Daddy that you wanted a little brother or a little sister for Christmas?"

Celestina nodded and swayed back and fourth on her heels, her hands behind her back, she remembered telling them that for about a month already, "Mmhhmmm!"

Rosemary smiled brightly and detached her hand from Harry's to reach Celestina's level, "Well, it won't be on Christmas exactly, but you're going to be a big sister!"

Celestina put on a wide smile and stopped rocking on her heels, her eyes wide and very excited, "Really!?"

Rosemary nodded, her smile near a perfect match to her daughter's, "Yes, really!"

Celestina ran to her mother and threw her little four year old arms around her neck, "Thank you Mummy!"

Rosemary laughed and hugged her back, "Well, if you're going to thank me then you have to thank Daddy too."

Celestina detached herself and quickly rushed over and hugged Harry's legs, "Thank you Daddy!"

Harry chuckled and bent down to pick her up so that he could hold her on his arm, she was beginning to get too big for him to do that but he pretended not to notice, "You're very welcome my beautiful little star."

Celestina giggled at the nickname he always called her, "Why do you call me that Daddy?"

Harry kissed her cheek and smiled brightly, "Well, because I am an Astronomer, which means I learn all that I can about the stars. Mummy is my constellation because she makes Daddy happy even when he doesn't want to be happy, and you're my star because Mummy and I love each other very much and decided to start a family, which added another star to my beautiful constellation, otherwise known as your Mummy. So, that means that Daddy loves you very much."

Celestina snuggled into his shoulder, she loved it when he held her, she didn't really understand most of his explanation but she understood that it meant he loved her and her Mummy very much, "I love you too Daddy!"

Rosemary was about to head into the kitchen to start making dinner when Celestina spoke again, her thoughts being sent into the open air, "I hope it's a boy, that way I won't have to share my toys. But I hope it's a girl too so that...that I can do her makeup and braid her hair!"

Harry chuckled and Rosemary laughed, she was so cute, "Well, I'm glad that you will be happy either way sweetie."

Rosemary kissed her cheek and had just begun to walk away when she asked, "Mummy?"

Rosemary stopped and turned around, her smile still very prominent, "Yes sweetie?"

 Celestina fumbled with her words, "Can you paint my c-c-"

Harry said it for her, knowing that she couldn't quite figure out how to properly say it on her own, "Ceiling."

Celestina nodded quickly, she was thankful that her father had helped her with that big word, "That, like you and Daddy's?"

Rosemary smiled and Harry grinned, their love of the stars had already begun to rub off on her, "Of course sweetie! But you'll have to sleep in Mummy and Daddy's room for a few days so you don't get sick."

Celestina really liked that idea, she loved sleeping in her parent's room because it made her feel safe and very happy, "Yay!"