Chapter 9: "You did this! You fucking bitch!"

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

"Wake up!"

Opening my eyes, I look over to Kat. I slowly grin as memories of last night come to my head. It felt so good to have sex after what seemed like forever.

She stretches before wearily blinking her eyes and looking at me. "Morning." She smiles meekly.

I kiss her forehead. "Good morning, beautiful."

She sits up and moves her legs so they're dangling off the bed. Pulling the blanket off her, my eyes have a perfect view of her wondrous body. She quickly pulls the blankets back over her, her eyes huge.

"Oh my god, I forgot." She blushes in embarrassment.

I chuckle at her cuteness. "Baby, it's nothing I didn't get the pleasure of seeing last night."

"That's different..."

She leans over the bed to collect her panties and bra. Putting them on, she then has the confidence to get her shirt and sweatpants.

I watch in delight as she bends over to pick them up.

"You have a nice ass." I wink.

She turns around in shock. "Justin!"

I smirk. "What?"

"Shut up!"

Shaking my head, I get out of bed and start dressing too. "You don't take compliments very well, do you?"

She slips on her sweatpants. "I don't see why I should."

My arms wrap around her waist, pulling her body to mine. "Because you're perfect, that's why."

I can feel her blush heavily. "Shut up..."

She starts walking to the door before stopping suddenly. "Ouch!" Her legs wobble.

I try my best to contain my laughter.

She attempts to walk again but stops from the pain. "My legs hurt so bad!" she groans.

I burst out laughing.

She sends me daggers. "What's so funny?"

"You." I laugh. "You can't walk."

"I know that," she scowls.

"Sorry, babe."

"So you should be. It's your fault."

"You didn't seem to mind last night." I wink, chuckling.

"You have to carry me now." She pokes her tongue out at me.

A gasp emits from her mouth as I pick her up, cradling her like a baby.

"I was kidding, Justin!"

Her nimble attempts to make me put her down fail as I walk to the door, opening it and walking out.

I walk into the CC, hearing chatter from the meal room. Everyone must already be in since Kat and I took awhile getting ready.

"Justin, put me down," she says.

"No can do, babe." I chuckle.

"No, I'm serious, Justin," she says, sounding fragile.

I do as she says, gently lowering her down to the ground. She runs to the bathroom, despite the pain she'd be feeling in her legs. Her hand's covering her mouth when she disappears behind the bathroom door.

I wait hesitantly, alone in the CC.

My stomach goes in knots when I hear the toilet flush. I sit on the couch, my head in my hands.