Chapter 8: "There's not much I can give you for your birthday..."

KAT'S P.O.V

Justin cheers me up throughout the meal. As he usually does. I was laughing at his cuteness when the bell went. All he has to do is smile and I feel ten times better.

"Come on, babe, let's go." Justin grins as we stand up.

We enter the cell, hand in hand.

When the door slides shut, Justin pulls me towards him, looking dreamily into my eyes.

"There's not much I can give you for your birthday..." he whispers hoarsely.

My stomach goes in twists at the density that has just befallen us.

"But there is one thing..." he continues.

The movement of his hands draws my attention to the bottom of his shirt. He slowly brings it up, exposing his chest to me.

Pulling his shirt over his head, he drops it to the ground, his eyes still fixed to mine.

I want to look at his abs but I'm too absorbed in his chocolatey brown eyes. He then moves his hands to my hips. I know what he's going to do.

He lifts my shirt up, inch by inch, giving me time to tell him whether I want him to stop or not.

But I just stand there, gazing into his eyes.

I put my arms up so he can remove my top. My shirt meets his on the ground.

To my surprise, his eyes don't even dart down to my chest. They continue staring into mine.

I look down as his hands play at the rim of his sweatpants. He pulls them gently down his legs until they're loose. Then he lets them fall in a puddle around his feet.

Our eyes meet again. I don't think he's stopped staring at me since we stepped in here.

All I can hear is my breathing, not quite relaxed, as I wait in suspense for Justin to make the big move. He rests his hands on my hips again, his fingers running along the rim of my sweatpants.

They fall to my feet. No regrets.

His eyes are still attached to mine, his hands doing all the work. They rest on my butt, his fingers intwining together before he softly but firmly pushes my crotch against his. He grinds his hips up and down against mine, breathing silently against my lips.

Is this his technique to get me hot? Because it's working.

Then his lips catch mine in a sweet, sweet kiss. I throw my arms around his neck before he lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

Walking over to the beds, he puts me down on the bottom one, our lips not un-attaching once.

Hovering over me, he bites his lip, now allowing his eyes to wander around my body. He leaves trails of kisses down my jawline to my neck where he sucks and licks at my sweet spot.

"J-Justin..." I groan, trying to keep my voice stable.

"Mmm?" he mumbles against my neck, kissing it.

"Um, I've never...never... Well, I'm a-a-"

"You're a virgin?" He holds himself over me, looking into my eyes.

I bite my lip, slowly nodding. This just brings a sly grin to his face.

"Not for long.." he murmurs seductively, leaning in and continuing with my neck.

My stomach does somersaults. This is it. I'm going to do it. I'm going to have sex. I'm going to have sex with Justin. I'm having sex in a prison, on my birthday, with a murderer. A murderer? Why am I feeling even more turned on right now? I'm messed up. Oh well.