An Undiscovered Dream: Chapter 6

The moment they step out onto the stage, I almost faint. They are so flawless, it's unreal. Christina is the first to speak.

"Hey, guys, thanks for coming out to support us!" Then they do their usual introductions. "Hey, I'm Christina."

"I'm Katherine!"

"I'm Lisa!"

"I'm Amy"

"I'm Lauren!"

"And I'm Dani!"

"And we're Cimorelli" they all say together.

"We're so happy to be in Detroit tonight," Christina says. "We hope you like our performance, and we're excited to meet you all afterward in the entrance of the stadium. We want to talk to every single person in this stadium. We hope to see you there." They first sing 'Believe It' as Addy and I dance and sing like crazy. After the song is over, Amy puts her guitar around her shoulder as Christina says, "This song was written for everyone who has that one person in their lives that is there every step of the way to encourage them to keep going. For us, that person is all of you. We're so grateful to have the cimfam behind us. Thanks for always supporting us. If you know the words, sing along!" Amy starts strumming the entrance to 'Wings,' and I scream. Obviously, I sing along.

"I can be so negative sometimes, my own worst enemy sometimes. Even at my lowest low, you still had hope." Addy puts her arm around me and also sings.

"When I wanna quit, you won't let me, when I'm following down, you go'and catch me. You pick me up, yeah, you fix me up, now I'm on my way and I'm strong enough to say..."

At this point, I'm not thinking about Jordan. I subconsciously know that he's standing right beside me, but I don't care. I do begin to cry, however. The excitement is overwhelming, and the fact that my idols are ten feet away from me on that stage mixed with the fact that they're singing a song that means so much to me is just too much. With tears streaming down my cheeks, and my throat closing up as I begin to cry harder, I don't care if I'm singing in tune, I belt out the chorus.

"You gave me wings and taught me to fly when I was out there on my own, you game me wings and brought me to life and now I need to know if you wanna fly, 'cuz I wanna fly, yeah, tell me you're down for touching the sky, yeah. You and me, me and you, the higher the better, when we fly, we fly together, together, together, together, together, when we fly we fly together." As Dani begins her solo, I can't even speak. Addison grabs me for a hug and I just stand there, bawling into her shoulder.

"I felt like a prisoner locked up, the only key to set me free was your love. You went and took a chance on me without a reason to believe."

"When I wanna quit, you won't let me, when I'm falling down, you go'and catch me. You pick me up, yeah you fix me up. Now I'm on my way, and I'm strong enough to say..."

"You gave me wings and taught me to fly when I was out there on my own, you game me wings and brought me to life and now I need to know if you wanna fly, 'cuz I wanna fly, yeah, tell me you're down for touching the sky, yeah. You and me, me and you, the higher the better, when we fly, we fly together, together, together, together, together, when we fly we fly together."

"I can be so negative sometimes, my own worst enemy sometimes. Even at my lowest low, you still had hope." I swear Katherine just made eye contact with me and she waved!

"When I wanna quit, you won't let me, when I'm falling down, you go'and catch me. You pick me up, yeah you fix me up. Now I'm on my way, and I'm strong enough to say," Lauren reaches her hand down to touch the fans at the edge of the stage. I lift my hand up and she just barely brushes the tip of my fingers.

"Lauren, I love you!" Addy screams, and Lauren blows a kiss at her.

"You gave me wings and taught me to fly when I was out there on my own, you game me wings and brought me to life and now I need to know if you wanna fly, 'cuz I wanna fly, yeah, tell me you're down for touching the sky, yeah. You and me, me and you, the higher the better, when we fly, we fly together, together, together, together, together, when we fly we fly together, together, together, together, forever. When we fly we fly together."

I scream my thoat out. "We love you, Cimorelli!" I yell just as it gets quiet.

"We love you, too!" Lisa says. This has got to be the best night of my life, and it's just getting started.

They go on to sing 'Boom' and 'Renegade.' Then they sing a few of their covers, including 'Call Me Maybe,' 'Windows Down,' and 'Heart Attack.' They also perform 'The Cup Song.' The last song they sing is 'You Got Me Good,' which has got to be one of my favorites. As they begin singing, I finally think about Jordan, who's still standing beside me. He hasn't said anything all night, and now that I'm thinking about it, it worries me. What if it has ruined our friendship? As much as I like him, I would much rather have him as just a friend than nothing at all. Addy must have seen the worried look on my face because she puts her arm around me again. I glance at her, smile, and sing the rest of the song. When Lisa and Lauren sing my favorite parts, I scream like crazy.

"You're the mac to my cheese, the drum to my beat, the converse to my feet."

"If you were a grade, you'd be an A plus."

After the song is over, the crowd goes insane. Addison and I jump up and down, screaming with our hands in the air.

"Thanks for coming out, guys!" Christina says into the microphone.

"We want to meet all of you, so make sure you come and see us near the entrance of the stadium," Lisa says.

"We've gotten so far because of you," says Katherine.

"You guys are so amazing!" Dani continues.

"We're so happy to have been in Detroit tonight! Thanks for supporting us through this journey," Amy says.

"We love the cimfam!!!" Concludes Lauren. With that, the concert is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for continuing reading my fanfic! I hope you guys like it! Please like if you do <3

Have any suggestions with my writing or just want to say something about it? Please comment :) I enjoy reading what you have to say!

I'm not updating as fast as I would like to, but please bear with me. Senior year is stressful and graduation is coming up quick, along with prom and a bunch of banquets I'm required to go to. On top of that, I have scholarship applications and job applications I'm trying to keep up with along with my actual school work.

Thanks for reading! The cimfam is awesome <3

~Becky