An Undiscovered Dream: Chapter 3

As I am in my car getting ready to go pick up Addy, Jordan hands over his spot at the Subway shop to another employee and runs out to my car door. It is dark now, and it has cold down outside, so he knocks on my window, signaling for me to roll it down.

"Look what I have, Soph," he says, taunting me by waving the ticket in front of my face. I grab it out of his hands to look at the writing on it.

*CIMORELLI: BELIEVE IT WORLD TOUR; SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2014*

Taped to the back of the ticket is a backstage pass.

"Where did you get this? They're supposed to be sold out!" I ask.

"That's none of your concern. See, I want to go but I have no one to go with. And you haven't stopped talking about it since you won those tickets." I roll my eyes at him. "So anyway, think I could tag along? I promise I won't kill the night," he bats his eyes like a little child as if he were begging. I let out a sigh. Obviously I'm stoked that he wants to come with us, but I can't blow my cover.

"Well," I say, "I'll have to talk to Addison first but I don't think she'll have an issue with it." I smile.

"Yes! Thanks, Sophia!" I hand the ticket back to him and start my car. He smiles at me, turns around, and walks to his car. As I pull out of the parking lot, my cell phone rings.

"You had to wait until I'm driving," I say to myself. Whoever it is can wait.

Not more than ten minutes later, I pull off to the side of the street in from of Addy's large brown house. After I turn the car off, I beep the horn, signaling to Addy that I'm waiting for her. While I'm waiting I check my phone. The Caller ID shows that the call was from Addison. I don't check the voicemail because I see her turn on the porch light for when her sister gets home from work, and then she walks toward the car with a duffle-bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey Girlie!" She says as she gets into the passenger seat and throws her belongings into the back of the car.

"Hey, Adds. What did you call me for?" I ask.

"I wanted you to get me a sub before you left work but I didn't realize how late it was until after I called." She explains. I start the car and pull back onto the road.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I would've gotten you a sub. Oh and I'm supposed to ask you if Jordan can come to the concert with us. Somehow he was able to get a ticket and so he wants to tag along." I say.

"How did he get a ticket?" She asks.

"He wouldn't tell me. But he even got a hold of a backstage pass."

"Wow!" She says. "He's trying hard. Obviously I don't mind. I know how you feel about him. This is definitely his way of finding a way to spend time with you," she lightly punched my arm.

"Hey, no fair, I'm driving," I exclaim and begin to laugh. "Besides, maybe he wants to hang out with you. Or he just wants to go see Cimorelli."

"Oh come on, Soph! It's totally obvious that he likes you. He flirts, he stares, and he always requests to work with you. He even gained interest in Cimorelli because of you!" She explains.

"How do you know he didn't gain interest in Cimorelli because he just likes them? It's possible, ya know. They ARE just that amazing." We get out of the car and I help her carry her belongings up onto my porch.

"So true," Addy says as I unlock the door. "In all seriousness, though, I can see the signs. He's totally into you." I roll my eyes, but I'm smiling in the inside. When we walk in, we are immediately greeted by my Calico kitten. I found her digging in my garbage four weeks ago and brought her in. The vet told me that she looks to be about seven months old. I fell in love with her right away. "Hi, baby girl," Addy says, holding her hand out while Lottie paws at her legs. "You're getting more and more adorable every time I see you."

"She's bad," I say. I sit down on the couch and Lottie jumps up on my lap. She rubs her head on my face and begins to purr loudly. "She's always getting into everything." I pick her up and put her on the cushion beside me. "Here, take your stuff upstairs," I say as I get up and jog up the steps to my room. After Addison gets settled in, we lay on my bed and watch Pitch Perfect. We've seen it so many times but it never gets old. After the movie is over, we sit and talk. Eventually Addy glances at the clock that reads 1:42 am.

"We should probably get to sleep," she says, yawning. I yawn as well, nodding my head in agreement and reach over to turn off the lamp. I lay there in the dark, trying to asleep, but my mind is running a mile a minute. I'm too anxious to sleep. After what seems like forever, I look up to see that it's 3:00 am. I sigh and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and make a warm cup of tea before climbing back into bed. Eventually I fall asleep thinking about how much of a good time I'm going to have tomorrow. My last thought is of meeting my idols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, cimfam! I know I've been saying this a lot, but I apologize for taking forever to post this chapter. Please tell me what you think! I'm about halfway done with Chapter 4, but I want your opinions. Are you liking the storyline? Not much has really happened yet, but I promise they'll be more action soon. I'll try to get chapter 4 up within the next week. Bare with me please? Oh and Happy Easter!!

~Becky