An Undiscovered Dream: Chapter 10

Kath makes a secret recipe of her "famous" pancakes, and they are so good that I eat five of them. After breakfast, Addy and I help Christina with the dishes while Jordan sits in the booth talking to Lauren and Dani. Dani backed off a lot with her cute teenage-giddy flirting, and i wonder what Jordan said to her. Christina notices a change in Dani's attitude as well.

"What did he tell her?" she asks us.

"I'm not sure, but I'm really curious," I say.

"Is something going on between you two? Amy asks as she grabs a towel and helps dry the dishes.

"No," I shake  my head.

"She wishes," Addison tells them.

"If you like him, then why don't you do something about it?" Lisa joins the conversation.

"It's not that easy," I say quietly, more to myself than to the girls.

"I know, trust me," Christina says, "but nothing's going to happen if you don't try."

She's right," Amy continues. "You have no idea how long it took Nick to get her to go out on a date with him." She laughs.

Hush," Christina playfully throws a spoon at Amy, but then continues, "but in all seriousness, you should tell him how you feel."

"I have, right before the concert last night," I explain.

"Oh, so now he ball is in his court?" Ames asks. I nod.

"I can talk to him if you want," Lisa says.

"No, Leese, I'll talk to him. You'll scare him away," Christina says. Lisa laughs but nods in agreement.

"You don't have to," I tell her.

"I know, but I want to help." She replies. Just then the bus shakes, and we hear an explosion that sounds like it's right beside the bus. Dani and Lauren scream and I grab Addy.

"Everyone to the back room, now!" Sarah yells as she gathers us up. We all head to the room where Jordan, Adds, and I slept last night and cuddle together on both beds. Another explosion causes the bus to shake again. This time I let out a little scream. Addison and I curl up against each other, and I feel an arm wrap around me from behind. I turn my head to see that it's Jordan. He is staring intently at me, and I find myself unable to look away. All the nerves come back as I think that there's something more important going on around us, but I can't stop thinking about Jordan. A third explosion hits right behind the bus, and I find myself beginning to cry. I pray to God, hoping that he will keep all of us safe. I feel the bus begin to speed up as the driver tries his hardest to get us all out of danger. The rest of us just stay cuddled up on these two beds for what seems like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I wasn't expecting to update this week but I did :D

I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you do.

I have the next chapter written but I don't have the time to type it right now as I have like 2 minutes before this class bell rings. I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading <3

Sorry for the mistakes, I'll go back and proofread it when i have the chance.

~Becky