Chapter Twenty One

I woke early this morning with the little ones kicking harder than usual and some pain in my lower back . I'm still in bed and Cole has wrapped his arms around my swollen belly . The pain is starting to really get to me so I carefully un wrapp Cole's arms from around my tummy and tried really hard not to disturb or wake him. I succeeded . I think I'm already in labor but I'm going to leave Cole asleep becuase he'll probably stress me out even more trying to help me and watching my every move. I think I will take a nice relaxing bubble bath.I turned the water taps on and ran a steamy bath full of water with piles of huge piles of frothy white bubbles.I stripped of what little clothes I had on and slipped my body into the relaxing jasmine scented water . I got a book and listened to some music while water jetts massaged my tense weary muscles. I was so relaxed I didn't see Cole slipping into the bathroom behind me . He put his hands on my neck and starting working my tendons of my neck. I heard a russle of clothes being removed and then I felt Cole slip in the tub behind me . I was surprised at first when I felt his warm skin touch mine but he made me relax even more.He continued to rub my neck and shoulders.

"Hmmmmmm That feels so nice Cole."

"I'm glad."

Another contraction hit me and cried out in pain. It lasted for two minutes and I held onto Cole. I could feel him freeze up behind me . I suddenly leaned back on a sigh and then the pain was gone.He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his warm chest.

 "Darci how long have you been in labor?"

"About three hours."

"Why didn't you tell me when you even suspected what was happening?" I could tell he was disapointed that I hadn't told him earlier.

  "Becuase I knew you would probably freak me out even more and stress me out. So let's stop worrying about them and finish our bath then we can call the healer."

   "Ok."

 He kissed me and I tried to focus on how important these last hours of time I had alone with Cole were before the babies came. I just want him to be happy and we continued kissing .