Chapter Four

I hide the police file under my shirt between my camy and my actual shirt . I creep up the stairs of the basement. I crack open the door look both ways  then i shot off for the safe haven of a darkenend corner. I've got one more hall then I'm free . I run so fast that I feel like I'm flying out the back exit of the police station. I walk down the street and I see a Seven-Eleven . As Soon as i see the store my stomach grumbles. I smile . Who knew the dead girl had to eat??? I walk in the store with the usual fast food and junk food lining the shelves as usual. There is a bored looking cashier in the corner. I silently chuckle to myself. It is the same as when I as alive.I pick up a wrapped deli sandwich, some chips, a coke, and a candy bar. I bring it to the the cashier. Oh what the heck why jack it if you have the money to pay for it? He rings it up and tells me its 10.35. I hand him a ten and a five . He hands me a bag and my change. I walk out of the door having no idea where I will go next. I walk down the street and then I see the library . I go in and start to research my death along with other paranormal phenomena thats happenend in the city . Walking towards the line of computers in the back ignoringthe snooty Penticostal Librarian that greets me .I sit down and start typing , forgetting about my lunch . Oh well now . I don't have to worry about dinner.