Chapter Thirteen

After I got Cole calmed down I coaxed him to join me in bed and I tried to get him to at least go to sleep.The next morning Cole urged me to make the wedding planns go faster. I kept woundering why he wanted to rush the wedding and then I thought about what he said about our wedding."You will accept everything that I am and everything that you will be. The day of our wedding you will become an immortal and get your wings during our first mating." I gasped at the thought of me and Cole starting our life together . I'm a little bit scared becuase this is forever. I love Cole and I think we will be happy.  I leaned over on Cole and he wrapped me in his arms. He suddenly got up and left me and then came back with a a black laptop with a personal cover with blue swirls and patterns on it and an envelope."You can go ahead and start looking for your dress, a venue, vendors, and tuxes . Anything you need order. Our address that will recieve the products is in the envelope as well as a credit card. There is no limit so don't woryy." I just stared at him blankly ."I'm fixing to leave becuase my second in command has requested a special session with me.I will only be gone for a little while . I love you I shouldn't be more than three hours." He clasped my shoulders gave me a kiss then left.

       I looked inside the envelope and everything he told me was true. Along with a cell phone . I sat the envelope beside me quitly and then openend the lap top and turned it on. I opened up a microsoft word document to a blank page.

                                   The fist thing I did was use the web to google wedding planners . I just know this wedding id gonna be spectacular.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Authors note I'm not gonna reveal anymore details about the wedding or it's planning till that actuall chapter the entire experience will be a total surprise along with the honey moon. Love you guys . Keep reading,voting, and commenting.