Chapter Eighteen

We flew back home becuase Cole couldn't leave with bussiness in the angel parliment so we decided we would stay home for two weeks then go on our honeymoon/vacation away from stress and court. We arrived home just as the sun set and we were fixing to enter the house when Cole stopped me .

"What's wrong Cole?"

"Nothing."

He barely finished then he swept me of my feet . We were both laughing and excited . He walked us inside our bed room and then he closed the door behind him.

                               Next morning

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Cole's arms . We were under a thin cotton sheet and a blush rose to my cheeks when I realised that ws all we were wearing .I looked up at Cole and he was still asleep . Suddenly I felt nautious so I ran for the bathroom as quick as I could . That made me feel even worse and it wasn't long before I got sick. Apparently I woke up Cole when I ran for the bathroom becuase soon he was at my side holding my hair and telling me everything was going to be ok. Finally I stopped and I just laid my head on the cold tile floor.

   "Do you think it was something you ate?"

"I don't know Cole. I just know I am so tired and I don't feel good."

"Ok. I am sorry you don't feel good Let me help you."

"Okay."

I felt incredibly weak.Cole laid me completely on the floor . He left me and I felt unbearably hot on the inside and icy out. Cole came back to me and brought me my silk robe and put me in it. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed and then he went to put on some clothes. I never saw him come back becuase I had fallen asleep from exhausten before he came back.

             Cole's POV

I had the chief healer come and examine Darci. He was checking her temperature and making sure she was ok, but the thing that really scared me was no amount of touching or talking could wake her up. She must be completely worn out to sleep so deeply . I noticed she was wakening so I signalled for the doctor to wait in the hall. She closed the door as Darci opened her eyes and struggled to sit up on her own.

  "What's wrong Cole?"

 "I got the healer to examine you  and she figured out why you're sick."

"Really that's good news. What's wrong with me?"

"Darci , love, your pregnant."