Chapter Five

My library trip has proved successful . I found out that my city isbasically the hell mouth of paranormal phenomina. Please excuse the Buffy the Vampire Slayer analogy, but its the only way I know how to discribe it. The only thing that doesn't add up is the fact that I'm back. I looked through my file and I discovered that when I was found that I was face down and had a circle of strange symbols drawn around me. I later found out that these symbols are called runes. I also discovered that only one creature kills with runes. Does anyone want to take a shot in the dark and guess what that creature is? I don't becuase I will probably be the one that end up getting shot.

      A dark angel that is what kills with these runes . I have no idea why one of these beings would want to kill me, but tonight i will find out. I want to know why one of these things would take my life from me . Even if it was a small insignifigant shitty life as that. Tonight I will search the skies and find out.

         I made my way to my motel room with a huge stack of papers in one hand and a plastic bag in the other. I opened the door and walked in and dropped the things on the bed then slammed the door shut with my foot. I walked over to the sink in the open bathroom part of the small room. I am so tired , i thought as i started to fall backwards my vision going black. Before i was supposed to hit the ground i felt a pair of strong muscular arms catch me . Then my world went totally and completely black.