Chapter Eleven

"Do you want me to make you even happier?'

"Sure love."

"How about we start planning the wedding tonight?"

"Really? I think I can one up you  in this game babe. Do you want your engagement ring?"

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squeled with delight. Cole went over to the bedside table and came to my side of the bed with a blac velvet box.Cole pulled my hand down and kneeled on one knee."I know this is soon and this ring symbolizes a lot but it would mean the world to me if you said yes.Darci Ever Sparks will you marry me and make me the happiest dark angel in the world?Will you take my heart and let me have yours and spend an eternity with me?"

"Yes I do and will. I love you so much Cole." He pulled me onto the floor and gave me a deep kiss that left me breathless."You haven't even given me my ring yet I think you skipped a step."

"Haha funny Darci not . Don't even act  like you didn't want that too." he took my hand in one of his and opened  the black velvet box in the other. He pulled out a ring that was a set of silver wings with black dust in the crevices and in the middle of it was an amythest set of two stones . I loved it with purple being my favorite color, my birth stone color , and my royal queen color made the ring just that more special to me . I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and watched as he slipped the ring on my finger . I just couldn't hold it in any more I just had top tell him I loved him. The words popped out of my mouth like pop corn popping out of a hot pot that they cook it in the movie theaters." You really don't know how much I love you but I hope Ican eventually show you."

"You don't have too . I have an idea."

"So now that we are planning the wedding do you have any ideas or things you want to be in control of?"

"If it was up to me we would have been already married , nope you have control of everything punkin."

"Hehe you just called me punkin thats funny my grandpa used to call me that . Before that he used to call me snicker doodle till he found out I hated that kind of cookie."

"Your right that is funny."

"Well anyway I think our wedding colors are going to be black, white, green, and a little bit of really deep dark royal purple."

"That sounds really good . What about food?"

"Well I was thinking garlic bread, chicken parm, and a mashed potato bar."

"Umm a date I was thinking february 28. You know becuase its a leap year."

"I don't really want that I want t celebrate our anneversary every year not every four years. "

"Really? I thought it would be cool but you know never mind." I said and pouted . I thought it was a good idea." No."He said. " It really wasn't a good idea." ok i thought that is just taking it a little too far.I got up and left and went to our bathroom and locked the door. I need a couple of minutes to myself . I heard a loud banging noise and then a " Darci come on out . This rediculus."

"I need a few minutes to myself Cole please just leave me alone for a few minutes before I get even more upset."       "No we need to work this out responsibly."  "Can I just have a few minutes to go to the bathroom?"  "Sure but come out right after." I went and sat down on the toilet and then turned around and started puking up blood.