Chapter Six

Dream on the second night

     I am walking up a long grand stair case past a mirror that covers an entire wall. I look and see myself in a black ball gown with no back. It showcases my wings with slight touches od purple intertwined with each feather. I am wearing a black masquerade style mask with peacock feathers intricatly braided in my hair. My hair is pinned where curls frame my face . My make up is done to perfection . My eye color inhanced by the silver, blacks, and , purples of my eye shadow. I feel that I am needed and move on. I reach the top of the stair case and see a ball room decorated with blue and black roses . The room is filled with beautiful womed wearing ball gowns with no back. Another thing I notice is that they all have pairs of tattooed wings also along with masks. Each women is escorted by a shirtless handsome warrior with his own set of wings . The exception of the men is that their wings are not etched into their skin. Theirs are actually real. They make each man look taller and braver , but they dont need it becuase every one of them is well defined with muscles. As each person or shall I say angel sees me they back up , bow their head and allow me to pass. It looks as if I'm parting the red see. I finally get the nerve to start walking the isle of uncovered dance floor. As I come to the end I see a male angel un escorted by a women.

       I immediatley look down as if I am under him. I haven't actually seen what he looks like becuase this area of the ball room is dimm.

"What took you so long my Love? The guests are growing weary and you know how aggitated I grow with you not by my side ."

     His voice is deep and smooth like velvet and I shiver woundering what he feels and looks like. I feel someone trace the lines of my wings . Like He is tracing a picture . He moves my hair to one shoulder then he kisssed the nape of my neck.He put one arm around my waist and pulled me against him. The feeling of my bare skin rubbing against him made me shiver even more . I could feel from being against him that he is really tall .

  "You feel it to don't you , my little Darci ? We will have time for that later. You are probably confused about every thing around you . You will soon get your answers. "

     He rubbed my shoulders travelling slowly down my body, slowly taking his large hands and putting them in the edge of my dress tracing the lines of ribbs. "When you get back to your room would you mind putting on the outfitt thats left for you?' He must have sensed my confusion then he said. " We will meet tonight, be ready to come home. Don't worry you will know where to find me." He took his hands off of me kissed me on the neck and dissapeared.