You Hide Under The Covers

Harry: "Y/N." Harry whispered watching you shuffle your feet under the covers trying to hide. "I can see you." Harry smiled slowly tugging on the covers pulling them off so he could see you, "Hey!" You exclaimed fighting back for the covers, "No," Harry chuckled holding you down on the bed by your wrists as you struggled to escape. "I told you babe," Harry whispered his emerald green eyes looking down on you, "You can't hide from me."

Louis: Louis shook his head as you laid flat on the bed under the sheets so he couldn't find you. Watching you move slightly Louis reached for your sides tickling you causing you to jump. "Stop." You demanded as you continued to laugh. Louis shook his head continuing to tickle you, "I found you." Louis mumbled no longer tickling you. "I wasn't hiding." You argued removing the sheets. "Yea," Louis rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say."

Niall: "Babe." Niall stated shaking your body that was covered by sheets, "What are you doing?" Niall questioned watching you fidget. "I'm hiding." You mumbled. Niall let out a laugh, "Hiding from what?" "I don't know," You responded, "I just felt like hiding." "Well, come out from under there." Niall urged tugging on the covers, "I wanna see your beautiful face Princess." You let out a breath throwing the sheets off of you, "Fine." You cuddled against Niall's chest as he began to run his fingers through your soft hair causing him to smile contently, "Much better."

Liam: "What are you doing?" Liam demanded finding you covered in sheets. You stayed silent, "Y/N I know you're under there." You let out a small giggle ruining your cover. "Ha!" Liam exclaimed ripping the covers off of you, "I knew it!!" You gave Liam a small pouty face pretending you were hurt. "Aw babe," Liam coed kissing your forehead, "I'm Batman. I always win." "You didn't win anything." You reminded glaring at him. "I won you." Liam smiled. "God Liam," You rolled your eyes dramatically, "You're so cheesy."

Zayn: "Don't make me hit you with a pillow." Zayn warned trying to get you to come out from under the covers. "Fine then." Zayn shrugged his shoulders picking up the pillow as you remained motionless, "Just remember Y/N, you caused this." Zayn started to whack you with the pillows continuously as you suddenly grabbed your own pillow fighting back. Zayn tackled you you pinning you down as you tried to escape his right grasp. "Promise me you'll never hide from me again?" Zayn asked offering to release under these circumstances. You shook your head giggling, "NEVER!!"