A Love Bite

Harry: You fixed your hair into a ponytail forgetting about the massive love bite on your neck. "Woah." Niall exclaimed staring right at your neck trying not to laugh. "Getting some aren't we Styles?" Louis asked clapping his back causing Harry to yelp. "What's wrong?" Liam questioned watching Harry grimace in pain. Harry's face reddened embarrassed rubbing his back,"Uh nothing." "So, looks like Y/N isn't innocent either?" Zayn chuckled giving you a wink. "Hey!" You exclaimed offended instantly letting your hair down. "Don't me embarrassed babe." Harry brushed your hair away from your neck smirking at the love bite he had left, "You should be proud," Harry growled in you ear low enough for only you to hear, "Damn proud."

Liam: You, Liam and the rat of the boys were watching a movie, halfway through you fell asleep right on Liam's lap. You suddenly awoke when you heard a flash of a camera right near you. "What are you doing?" You mumbled looking at Harry who continued taking pictures. You turned to a red faced Liam who nodded towards your neck. "Someone felt the "payne" last night." Niall chuckled. "Come on, it's not so bad." You pointed out rolling your eyes. "Or is it?" Zayn grabbed Harry's camera to show you all the love bites over your neck. "You guys are like animals aren't you?" Louis laughed reaching out touch your neck Liam who remained quiet slapped his hands away. "I wonder who's worse Liam or Y/N?" Harry bargained. "Oh Y/N definitely." Niall nodded his head knowingly, "You know what they say Liam," Zayn began staring at Liam who's face seemed to get redder by the second then back at you, "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets." The boys harmonized together leaving both you and Liam silent with embarrassment for the rest of the night.

Niall: "You should cover it up." Niall suggested, "Before the boys get here." You let out a sigh trying to cover up as much of your neck as possible with your makeup. "Maybe if you hadn't given me so many." You mumbled under your breath. "Ah quite complaining, you know you love them." Niall smirked proud of himself. "Love what?" The Liam as the rest of the boys suddenly appeared in the doorway of your bedroom. "Wow, Y/N what happened to your neck?" Louis asked coming closer to you. You blushed deeply trying to avoid his gaze, "Um nothing." "Not nothing," Harry argued chuckling shaking his head at,"Niall. Niall happened." "You should cover it up," Zayn suggested shrugging his shoulders. You have him an angry look, "That's what I was trying to do until you guys came!" You argued. "Hey!" Zayn threw his hands up defensively, "Don't blame us, blame Niall he's the animal." Niall bit his lip trying not to smile knowing it was true. "I won't go that far," Harry began, "I mean you should've seen what Y/N did to his neck last week! Damn." Niall shot Harry a look immediately. "Can you guys leave I have to finish this." You concluded shoving them out of the room. "Finish what?" Louis called through the door, "Covering your neck? What's the point its going to happen again anyway!" You let out a groan throwing the nearest thing you could find at the door as Niall took a step close to you. "He's right though, isn't he?" Niall whispered as his strong arms tightly wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him, his lips attaching to your neck, his hot breath against your skin, "It's just going to happen again anyway."

Zayn: "Hey Y/N!" Liam called walking into your kitchen. "Hey." You replied continuing to cook your dinner. "You should stop using a curling iron if you're going to keep burning yourself like that." Liam suggested. "What are you talking about?" You have him a look. "Your neck there's bruises all over it." Before you had time to answer the rest of the boys walked into the kitchen. "Nice love bites there Y/N!" Niall exclaimed stuffing his face with food. "Wow Zayn you could break her neck if you aren't careful." Harry pointed out giving Zayn a cheeky grin. "That's the thing though," Louis began chuckling, "He isn't careful." "Hey! I am too! If anything Y/N should be the one to be careful look what she did!" Zayn argued taking his shirt off quickly to show the boys the scratches you left on his back. "Wow, Y/N." Liam mumbled flustered blushing at you, "You're kinky." You gasped taking a step back. "It's alright don't be embarrassed Y/N!" Niall reassured smiling. "As for you," You pointed your finger angrily at Zayn, "No sex for a month!" You concluded running upstairs as Zayn came after you begging for forgiveness with the boys loud laughs echoing from below.

Louis: You and Louis both woke up with the boys heads over you staring down. "Had a fun last night?" Harry asked. "Come on guys," Louis groaned, "We're trying to sleep." "Nice love bites Y/N." Zayn commented ignoring Louis's response. You, embarrassed quickly covered your neck with sheets around you. "I never pegged you for a screamer, Y/N." Niall laughed. "But, with this guy." Liam began referring to Louis, "Sucking at her neck the whole night I guess that's all she could do scream." "Go away." You murmured hiding under the sheets. "Not until we get some pictures." Harry argued as all the boys took out their phones. "Smile!" The boys exclaimed in unison as they started to take pictures of you. "Should I upload to twitter?" Zayn asked sarcastically about to press the upload button. "No!" Both you and Louis begged. "Oops," Zayn smiled clicking the upload button, "Already did."