Neck kisses

Harry: Comforting kisses are placed on your neck at your darkest moments, when your trembling body and soft sobs are the most intense. He holds onto you with both arms, rocking your body from side to side as he presses his mouth to your warm neck, cooling your over-heated body. "S'okay," he whispers. "Everythings okay. Just focus on me and my lips and my kisses."

Liam: Warm breath collides with your neck as he pulls back, but it's only a moment before he's kissing your favorite spot again. You feel him smile as he continues the act, pressing kiss after kiss to your skin, his nose bumping against you. "So soft," he mumbles, nuzzling his nose into your neck. "Your skin is so soft."

Louis: It happens when he's most affectionate, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist and his face in the crook of your neck. A gentle nip, a soft kiss, a quick flick of the tongue, and a chuckle from him whenever you react. "Hm, I love when you make those noises," he whispers, kissing your neck again."Do it once more."

Niall: There a bit messy, especially when he's had one pint too many, places randomly from just under your ear to the hollow of your neck. "This is my favorite spot to kiss ya," he says, his words slurred and his accent extremely prominent. "So warm and soft and my lips just fit there perfectly. Don't you think?"

Zayn: His stubble is rough against your skin, but strangely soothing as his lips leave a wet trail across your neck. His hands grip your waist, pulling your body closer to his as he sucks the sift spot right behind your head, a quiet gasp leaving your mouth. "You like that, babe?" he whispers, repeating the action. "Sure sounds like it."