When you can't sleep

Niall: Quiet sigh left your parted mouth as you shifted your weight from your back to your arm,one of your elbows supporting your body.Your eyes slowly trailed over your boyfriend who looked like he was peacefully sleeping;he was curled in a ball,legs close to his chest as he quietly snored.His eyes flutter open when he felt your eyes on him.”Can’t sleep?”he said,his voice still husky from sleeping.”C’mere”,he said reaching for your body,his strong arm wrapping around it,muscles flexing as he pulled you closer.Quiet hum leaving his mouth filled dark room making your eyelids become heavier and heavier  as you fell asleep protected and sheltered in his arms.

Zayn: Head rested on the pillow,arms close to your body keeping warm blanket close to you as you watched little droplets of rain racing down the glass door. Zayn rolled his body over,lying closely next to you,his hot breath tickling your skin.Even though he was a heavy sleeper,his eyes opened when he felt your weight shifting underneath his own.Both of his arms instantly traveled to your waist locking around it and pulling you closer,his lips leaving a small kiss on your neck than his head burying in it.”Shh”,he whispered,his sleepy voice mixing with the sounds of rain,”I’ll help you sleep.”He didn’t disappoint you;very soon,sleep attacked your eyes making them heavier, making you fall asleep in the arms of one you loved.

Louis: Your fingers trailed over his tattooed collarbones than lowering down and trailing lines of his abs.His hand reached for yours trapping it inside of his.”Can’t sleep?”he whispered looking down at you,the blue in his eyes still visible making dark room a bit lighter.One of his arms instantly locked around your waist,but the other one pressing your head deeper in his chest,soft beats of his heart making you feel sleepier than before.

Liam: “I love you”,he simply said,your head set on the pillow,his body weight resting on the elbow above it,one of his hands supporting his head and the other one slowly stroking your hair.”I’ve never had a real chance to tell you just how beautiful you are to me.Now please sleep,love”,you couldn’t help but smile,sleep soon attacking you making you fall asleep knowing that the one you love is right next to you.

Harry: Lying next to him,your eyes trailed up and down his sleepy angelic face,your lips leaving soft kiss on his.He kissed you back even though you knew that he was sleeping,his eyes soon opening looking deeply at you.”Did you kiss me?”he said,his voice even huskier from sleeping,smile spreading over his lips as he touched them.”Because if that was a dream,it was kinda realistic.”His arms traveled to your waist pulling you closer as he held you tightly like his arms would protect you from everything bad from this world and you feel sheltered as sleep attacked your body making you fall asleep knowing that you were safe in his arms.