Your Child Walks In On You Doing It;)

Harry: "Mommy?" Your daughter asked peering through the doorway as Harry immediately jumped off of you covering you both up. "Why was Daddy hurting you?" She questioned moving closer towards the bed. "I wasn't hurting Mommy." Harry reassured her. "Then why was she screaming?" She asked shyly. "Uhhh," Harry struggled for an answer turning to you as you shrugged your shoulders. "Promise you won't hurt Mommy anymore Daddy?" "Oh," Harry smirked winking at you, "I promise."

Liam: "What are you doing Daddy?" Your son asked opening the door to find Liam half naked on top of you. "Nothing," Liam blushed moving over immediately putting his shirt back on, "We were playing a game." "Ohhh." Sweetie ran and jumped on the bed excitedly, "What kind of game?" "We were wrestling." Liam responded you to embarrassed to speak. "Can I play?" Tommy asked sitting in the middle of both you an Liam. "No, Sweetie you ca-" Let's play!!"

Zayn: "Daddy!!!!!" Your daugter yelled from her room. "Go to sleep honey, I'll be there in a minute!" Zayn answered as his lips reattached to yours. "Mommy why are you naked?" She asked standing in the doorway. "Oh my god!" You exclaimed covering yourself up, "What is it sweetie?" You asked your face flushed red. "Can you and Daddy read to me?" She questioned moving towards the side of the bed placing a book on your lap, "You forgot to read to me." She gave you and Zayn a pouty face looking sad. "We were busy Honey." Zayn responded placing her on his lap. "I know Daddy," She giggled covering her mouth as she opened the book for him to read, "You were kissing Mommy while she was naked." She whispered still giggling, leaving you and Zayn with shocked faces wondering what else she knew.

Louis: "Mommy!!" Your son yelled running straight into your room interrupting you and Louis. "What happened?" You asked urgently covering yourself with the sheets "Are you okay?" He asked on the verge of tears. "Yes," you chuckled, "I'm okay." "Then why were you screaming?" He cried, "I thought you were hurt." "Oh trust me sweetie," Louis smirked winking at you, "Mommy was enjoying it." "Enjoying what Daddy?" He asked as you shit Louis a evil look. "Uhhh," Louis looked to you for help, "Mommy liked the late April Fools Prank I played on her." Louis blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Really?" He asked happily, "What kind of prank did you do Daddy?" Louis chuckled turning to smirking once more, "A really, really, naughty one."

Niall: You and Niall jumped as you both heard someone knock on the bedroom door. "Goodnight Honey!" Niall called moving back over so he was once again on top of you. "Did you lock the door?" You asked looking into his blue eyes. Before Niall could respond the bedroom door opened and in walked your daughter in her pink pajamas. "Mommy? Daddy? Why aren't you asleep? It's past bedtime." She whispered just as Niall jumped off of you. "I was about to ask you the same thing Honey." Niall chuckled as she ran to Niall jumping on his lap. "I couldn't sleep." She confessed. "Why not?" You questioned stroking her hair. "I had a bad dream." She whispered as she began to tremble still frightened. "Can I stay here tonight?" Niall let out a breath nodding his head as he scooped her up tucking her underneath the blanket next to you. "Mommy what's that on your neck?" She asked looking at huge love bite Niall left on you. "Erm," you began trying to cover your neck, "It's a bruise." She sat up wanting to know more, "How did you get it?"