Chapter 10

sorry for the long wait , I hope its good :S

Chapter 10!!

I had a huge headache when I woke up the next morning, what was I thinking last night!?I'm so stupid, someone kill me now please!! I thought to myself, not literally though.

I decided to go for a run in wolf form, so I stripped down, and jumped out my window, landing on all fours and heading in the direction of the forest.

I just needed to clear my head, and relax  by the sparkly lake that is actually really beautiful.A few minutes later I heard rushes of the little waves of the stream.I went by the stream and sat my body down, the birds were chirping happily in the trees.

The only noise was the water and the birds, it was quite relaxing.I closed my eyes, but stilll on alert.

Nothing happened for quite a while, but I think I jinxed it.Next thing I knew I heard rustling of near by leaves.

My eyes snapped open to See a dark-brown wolf.\

Matt.

My mate.

My wolf wanted to go near him ,but I held her back.

He slowly came over looking at me, and sat down in front of me.I looked away.

He growled, I flinched.

'You know we can talk like this?' He thought to me.

'No i didn't'I thought back.

'I'm really sorry Matt, I was so stupid last night, I wish I could take it all back, I was so stu-'He cut me off with another growl.

'Your not stupid, don't ever think that.I mean your actions could be, but your not stupid.'He growled.

My wolf, instantly bowed her head,making me do the same.

'I'm so I yelled at you, and then kissed you.You probably didn't want me too.'

'I-I-uh-'I couldn't think.

'You don't want me as your mate do you!?'He instantly got up moving back.His wolf tense.

'No, maybe no! what?'I thought really confused.

'You want Carlos don't you?'He thought growling.

'NO!I just don't want a mate! I'm afraid to get hurt!'I cried.

I started to change back so I ran over to my clothes and put them back on.

"I won't ever hurt you! How could you think that?"He yelled over to me.

Tears were brimming my eyes.

I started to walk past him but he grabbed hold of my arm.

"I just don't want my heart broken."I looked away.Tears spilling over.

"Don't cry."He said wiping tears from my cheeks."I would never hurt you."He said turning my chin towards him.

I looked into his green eyes.Then he smashed his lips to mine.

I kissed him bac wrapping my arms around his neck, while his arms went around me, sending fireworks everywhere.

He pulled away after a few minutes.

"Do you believe me now? He chuckled.

"Maybe."I smiled.

Before puting my lips back to his.

yeah, I think she blieves him :S :) hehe ;)