Chhapterr 6

Hey heres chapter 6! (: I hope its inresting , I just winged it :s

Chapter 6

MATTS POV)

Am I stupid?!I feel stupid because of what I just did, I agreed to go out with well, a slut.

Making my so-called mate run out the door probably shocked at what I just did, but she didn't want to hurt her.

That was never my intention.

I have to go and find her.

****

I followed her sen that led to the forest.I followed the scent until it was close enough to be more stronger.

There she was.

Just sitting by the lake swishing her feet around and playing with a flower,pulling apart letting the petals drop and scatter.

I tried to approach her but I just couldn't.There was something holding me back.

And I didn't know what it was.

Kelsey's POV! )

I ripped the petals apart, as if saying, He loves me, he loves me not.

He definitely does not love me, or like me back.

WAIT why do I even care?

I tried shaking the thought out of my head, but it still stayed there.

I heard a stick crack, and I spun around to see mat himself standing there embarrassed of being caught.

"What do you want."I sneered.

I didn't want to talk to him , not after he asked that tramp out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked her out."He rushed out looking down at his feet.

"To late for that pretty boy."I gave a dry laugh.

He wore a pained look.

"What is it?"I asked curious ,now.

"I just don;t want you to hang with Carlos.He's bad news."He looked away, still wearing the pained look.

"I'll do what I want, your not in charge of me."I frowned and with that I left.

***

"So are you coming to my place after school for the math tutoring?"Carlos asked walking in step with me.

"I guess so."I frowned packing my books in my bag.

"You OK? Is something bothering you?"He asked giving me a weird look.

"Nope."I lied.

"I don't believe you."He said frowning.

"I'm fine ,lets just go!"I said throwing my hands up.

He didn't say anything after that and we headed to his house.

***

"HII! CARLOS!"A little girl squealed.

She than stopped short and eyed me, and than her face lit up again.

"Are you carlos' girlfriend?"She said smiling.

"No , he is just tutoring me with math." I giggled.

The little girl had blond hair like Carlos that were in two thin pigtails, and she had light blue eyes.She was about 6.

She giggled."Sure!"She didn't believe me. I playfully rolled my eyes and got up.

"Come, we are going up stairs we can put are notes on the floor, and I can teach you the easy math."He chuckled

"Its not easy for me!"I grumbled.

**

"I still don't get it!"I complained.

"Its easy!"He argued back.

"no."

"yes"

"no"

Yes!"

He shook his head in annoyance.

"You at x plus x squared, and than you  add the other two that match.Get it?"He said underlining the  two answers.

It instantly clicked."yeah , I get it now"I smiled looking at him.

He smiled back.

His eyes flickered toward my lips and started to lean in.

I froze as his lips landed on mine.

There was no sparks, but I kissed him back.

The door swung open , we pulled apart.

"What> Were .YOU doing."Matt said to Carlos through clenched teeth and had a death glare.

"I was kissing your mate."He smirked.

And for that moment, I knew all hell was going to break loose.

Hey sorry there short I try to make them monger but there you have it

:D

Ohh what is Matt gonna do? (;