Chapter 8 !

Hey guys sorry for , I guess the really late upload, but I promise, to make these chapters longer ,and more detail, so , I hope it goes wel (:

Vote, Please :D

Comment, and Fan too, if you want (:

Chapter 8  - - - -

"Your arm, appears to be broken in to places.I strongly suggest that you rest alot, and stay away from physical activity."The doctor , who was like a sixty-year old with grey hair and blue-grey eyes informed me.

"Is she okay to come home?"My mother asked, finally speaking.My mom  looked like me, but was a couple inches taller, and was fairly average.

"Yes, have nice day, and try not to move your arm!"He smiled, showing wrinkles around his eyes and cheeks.

I grabbed my bag ,which is surprising, because I remember leaving it at Carlos'

Suddenly my mother's phone started singing, and she took it out.

"Yes, Hi, one second."She muttered."Honey I have to take this, I'll meet you outside."She said, and left the room.

I wander where Matt went?Wait no, I don't hes just a guy, but he did bring me here.

I opened my bag to check if everything was in there , but what I noticed was, a folded note attached to my text book .

I unfolded the note, I saw the nicest cursive writing that just flowed right onto the paper.It was a note from Carlos.

Hey Kelsey,

I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, and I could take it back, if I could!

I've been stressing, about if you were ok, and I'm just really sorry.

Forgive me? It's ok if you don't...

Love Carlos.

I folded the note back up,that was sweet of him, but it doesn't change the way I feel about him.I shouldn't of kissed him, that was the stupidest thing, well, second most stupidest thing I could do.

Because I didn't even like him like that, plus him being a wolf like me, and Matt being the alpha wolf.My mate.

I didn't want a mate, I wouldn't love a guy like Carlos, he was a player, even though all the girl's threw themselves, well at Matt too, doesn't mean I'm going to I was going to stick to my decision.

I wasn't going to get my heart broken.

I Walked out to meet my mom, who was pretty much pulling out her hair in frustration.

"What's wrong mom?"I asked, while opening the door, and shoving my bag in the backseat.

"Just work, Hun, and your father.."She said rubbing her temples.

My dad had just divorced my mom, and they were fighting about financial stuff, I didn't really care much about, because it didn't really apply to me, did it?Even if it did I didn't know.

"Oh ok, well I hope it gets cleared up."I smiled trying to bring up her mood.

She smiled,"I do to."

We than got in the car and had a silent drive home.

"Do you want anything to eat?"She asked parking the car in the drive way.

"Um, yeah I guess.What is there?"I asked putting my stuff down, on long chair that was located in the hall leading towards the kitchen.

"I'll just make you a microwave dinner."She said opening the the freezer."lasagna, or macaroni and cheese?"She said pulling them out and showing me them.

"Umm, how about  lasagna."

********   -Next morning-*********

"Ugh this is so frustrating!"Trying to put my broken arm in a shirt.Evertyime I tried to put it through the pain would be to much.

I finally tried and it went through, causing me to wince when I felt a sharp pain.

**

I arrived at school, to be almost mauled over my Erica.

"Oww!"I cried out in pain when she collided with my arm.

"Oh my gosh ,I'm so sorry! When did this happened, did someone hurt you?!"She half -yelled.Shock, and concern clouded her face.

"Its nothing, it was an accident, anyway."I brushed it off.

"ok.."She said unsure, that I was telling the whole truth to her, but it was.

"Here let me help you."She said snatching my books from me."You can bareley balance them."She laughed.

"Thanks."

"Not a pro-"She got cut off by the most handsomest voice-

Oh my gosh Kelsey stop talking like that!

'But he's your mate.' My wolf said.

I rolled my eyes, and whirled around,I winced again.

"Your arm!Are you ok?" Matt asked worriedly.

"Yeah, hurts though."I shrugged my good arm.

"I can't believe he did that, he should of saw you there."His jaw clenched.

"It was an accident!"I said shifting my weight on my feet.

"Um I'm going to class, I'll put your books on your desk, I have to meet Jason anyway."She hurried off.

"Just, stay away from him like I told you."He said frowning.

"I don't need to listen to you."I met his soft green eyes.

"No.I forbid you."He said crossing his arms.

I growled, he was going to keep arguing so i just gave him a glare and walked off, leaving him standing there.