- Chapter 2 - Bad Idea..

Hey Heres Chapter 2 !

Oh if anyone, can you make me a cover? I need a cover and I can't find a good one soo  i would appreciate it loads!

Anyways  Next chapter thing, will be character BIOS (:

Chapter 2

 I couldn't get to sleep no matter what i did.What was wrong with me.I didn't want a mate right? RIght?!

I grabbed some shoes, a t-shirt and pants for on the way back.I climbed out the window shivering slightly from the Fall air.I jumped  mid stride into my wolf. Landing the jump perfectly.I headed of into the woods and just sat there looking around calmly.

I heard some ruffling from the leaves.I quickly scanned the area, for any threats.Than 2 wolves appreared.One  Darkbrown, and one grey with white flecks all over.I shrunk back. I didn't know who these wolves were.I was not goign to mess with them.

Than he  raised his head to the other wolf and barked at him.He edged toward me. I started to step back.But the other one growled making me stop. Frozen.Than the grey- flecked one pushed against my side making me fall off balance.

I heard a rumbled of laughter from the darkbrown. I growled at him for laughing.

I started to run away.I checked if they were following me. They just stared after me as I continued to run away.I  than changed back from my  carmel coloured wolf back to my human body. I climbed  inside and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Morning::::

I rushed to get to class. Since I had slept in by accident.I had stayed out to late last night.

"Is there a reason why your are late to class Kelsey?"The teacher frowned.

"I slept in?"I shrugged.

"Just sit down, and Don't be late again."The teahcer said rudely.'Ass' I thought to myself. I sat down beside Carlos.He was looking at me intently as if trying to figure out somthing.I glared at him. He just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Now class.. Take notes you will need them for the class.To pass the test that is coming up, and is worth quite abit."He said writing stuff down on the board in his messy cursive writing of his.

The whole class was pretty much taking notes, I think my hand was about to fall off.

"Kelesy.Can I see you for a second.Oh and Carlos.You too."He said while typing somthing on his laptop.

The bell rang , and the students filed out pretty quickly.

"Kelsey, you are not doing well in this class, so I'm recommending Carlos here."He said  pointing his hands toward the blond-haired boy.His hair was short but long enough to be messy about  .His eyes were blue-grey."To be your tutor."He finished.

"What!"I yelled aloud."I don't need a tutor! I'm doing fi-"Mr.R cut me off.

"You have a 58."He stated.

I frowned at the mark.I wasn't doing that bad!

"So you and Carlos should meet up fot tutor lessons.You will be in charge of that. You are dissmised."Than turned back to the computer.

I walked angrily to my locker.I thrw my books in and grabbed the ones for next class.I closed my locker and a shape moved beside me.I looked it was Carlos.

"Are you trying to kill me, by scaring me to death?"I said dryly.

"Nope.So when do you want to meet for your tutor lessons?"He smirked stepping closer.

"Whenever."I shrugged.My pencil case dropped from my hold and spilled open.

"Really?"I asked my self.

I went to pick it up but another hand  scooped them up in a matter of seconds.

"Here."He now handed me the full pencil case.

"Thanks."I smiled.I have to get to class, i dont want to be late again. See you later." i said than walked.

"Hey Kels!" Erica greeted with yet another smile on her face."Gues what?"

"What?"I said trying to get this over with.

"Jason wants to take me to the moives tomorrow!"She gushed.

"Oh thats great."I smiled.

"Tottaly.He is so sweet! I can't believe hes my mate."She said.

Class went by pretty quickly than by than it was lunch time.

"Hey kelsey."I turned around to see Carlos standing there in a white aeropostale, and dark denim jeans.

"Oh uh, no problem."I stuttered.

"Your cute when you blush."He said smirking.

My hands automatically went up to my face.

He took my hands way from my face.I tried to take them out of his grip but he didn't let go.

Kelsey had gone. When I looked around for help.

"Let go."I deadpanned.

"And if I dont?"He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you will see."I stated.

"Ohh, I'm scared."He winked.

"I said let go, NOW."I yelled louder.

I herd a growl and than  Matt come up and wrip carlos's hands off me.

They looked at eachother, for another second than began fighting.

Over me?

How was that? Better, worse Plz comment Vote if you liek it and Fan! <33 I need Fans and I will upload again if i get 3 Votes! <3