Chapter 5 (:

Hey guys, so this one should be longer and more intresting, (: iT STARTS OFF sorry caps ahah in matts POV (:

Chapter 5 - - -  -

Matts POV!!

I walked into class.The girls pretty much trying to flirt through there eyes.

Ugh what is with girls these days, most of them just throw themsevles at guys, don't they have self-respect?

Kelsey was my mate, I wonder if she knew.I was kind of suprised when i figured out she was a wolf, because now I know shes my mate , for real.

We planned to talk today, but I wonder if she was going to try to avoid me.I don't think she wanted guy's attention, because she always got disgusted when they tried to flirt with her.

I usaully got mad because shes my mat, and not their's.

alot  well most of the pack went to this school.I don't think Kelsey knew about this though.

I walked over to her.She looked up. Trying to hid her pretty face in her hair.

I pushed it out of the way and she jerked away.

Why didn't she want me to touch her?I frowned and walked to my seat. Which by the way is beside the to mosy annoying people in my life. The biggest slut in our school and Carlos,

But I couldn't help but think, why my mate would turn from me and act this way? Did she like carlos?

i was going to find out somone how.

(KELSEY'S  pov ))))))))))))))

 He walked into the classroom as usaul, and most of the girls batted their eyelashes, at him.

UGH! Even though he was my mate, and I still didn't want one.It got my mad, wait jealous?!

! I hate boys.They manipulate your mind.I frowned when he started towards me.I looked up though hidden behind my hair.

He reached out to take the hair away from my face but I jerked back.I wasn't going to feel any sparks, or anything from him touching me.

A look of hurt crossed his face, and I instantly felt bad.

He  frowned and turned away from me, and sat at the back with the biggest slut, and Carlos.he just glared at nothing in paticular, I than turned my attention to carlos , who also seemed repulsed by sitting near Matt.

His eyes came to mine, and his look softened.He smirked instead of glaring at Matt.I quickly turned away.

Lunch time came quickly after that. Erica started talking about the school dance.

"Its going to be tottaly fun, I'm on the commity , so the theme will be amazing.Guess what it is?"She said grinning.

"What?"I said picking out my food from my lunch bag.I frowned when I picked out a soggy sandwich.

"Oh ew. The theme- wait for it. Is Masqeurade!"She said griining like chesire cat.From alice in wonderland.

"Isn't that theme so cliche?"I asked laughing.

She shurgged and pulled out a bag of doritos.

"I thought it was a good idea."

"It is, I didn't think it was bad."I said frowning.

I searched my pocket for money and sure enough I had a 5 dollar bill.

"I'm going to buy my lunch be right back."

"Can you get me a small frie?!"Erica called after me.

"Sure."

Than headed over to buy my lunch.

The line took forever and I was getting impatient.

"What would you like? Putine and a small fry and water please."I said pulling out the five dollar bill.

"Oh , its$ 6 .05"The girl said taking the 5 dollar bill.

"Oh uh-"I was cut off by the smooth and warm voice of matt.

"I got it."He said and handed her over the remaining amount for my meal.

"You didn't have to."I said.

"I wanted to."He smirked.

I looked away."I have to go."Than rushed off.I wanted to talk to him, but I also didn't.I don't think I was ready too.

"Oh my gosh, did you see how she just ingored him, he was flirting with her.But forget her, he can be ours."A girl said with a sqeaky voice.

"Hey  jade how are you?"He asked smiling flirtaiously.

"I'm great-now."She said touching his arm.

I try to ignore them but i can't help but get really mad that she was touching him.

"Do you want to go to the moives tonight?"He said as I sat down beside Erica and handing her her fry.

"Omy, yes."The girl said jumping up and down in her heels that were like 3 inches  which was pretty small for her usaul  slut ones.

For some reason , I felt like a weight just crushed my chest.I than got up and rushed out of the cafeteria.Leaving my un eaten food behind.

Hey guys , was that better? I tired to make it longer (: <3 Comment and Vote please.

Fan too haha (: