Chapter 9!

Wow a little over a thousand rads that's great! :)

Yesterday I had finished this hole chapter than it disappeared and I was sos frustrated because it was really good, but I am changing it up in a different way I thinkit will be great anyways it will Be in Kelseys Pov and than switch to other peoples depending who I choose ah

I'll shut up now (:

Vote

Comment

Fan! <33

Chapter 9 ~

"Will you stop with that face!" Erica whined as we headed to the Mall.It was Friday , and everyone heard about Damon's party and just had to get to Erica who would be persistent and keep asking until I finally agreed, but unhappily.

"No."I crossed my arms like a five year-old.

I was mad at her for making me go.I would do what I want.

"don't you want to look good infront of your mate?"She asked looking at me through the corner of her eyes.

"This is why I don't want one, if we have to dress like sluts and give them what we want they are so not worth it!."I said, in a matter of fact tone.'

"I guess you do have a point there.."She agreed parking the car between a familiar looking car.

"Does that car look familiar to you?"I said eyeing a grey mustang.

"No?"She said raising her eyebrow.

"never mind."I shook my head."Let's go."

****

"This one!"Erica cried out unhooking a dark green dress.

It Had a sort of long V-neck to it and had a few long pocket looking things at the side, and it looked like it would suit her perfectly.

"Don't you agree?"She said grinning.

"Yeah , try it on."I said resting my arm on the arm rest.

"I will, but go look for a dress."She said shooing me off.

I got up coming across a blue one.It had a high cut neck that went across my shoulders ,and had sort of a sparkly thing going on across it.

I reluctantly took it off the rack , and dragged my self over to the change room.

*****

"You look great stop making excuses!"Erica half yelled, in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry."I snapped back."But I told you I didn't want to go."

"Here let me fix your hair."She said turning me around.

She grabbed a brush combing it threw my hair until it was brushed so much it was soft and my dark brow hair fell in waves down my back.

I looked at my self in the mirror, I didn't look like my normal self, I was one of those girls who looked like they wore to much make up, even though I was just wearing smokey eye shadow, eye liner, and lip gloss.When I usally just put on mascara and lip gloss.

We said good bye to our mom's before heading out to the party.

****

"Get out of my car."Erica whined, when i refused to get out.

"no."I growled.

She flinched , but then growled back in a warning tone.

"Fine I'm going to fine my mate why you just sulk in my car!"She yelled with a frown.