Chapter 35

Leave a comment! Comment on your favorite line! Don't be silent!

_________________________________

I went to Harry's office where he was sitting at his desk, his eyes scanning over papers. I knocked on the door, and he looked up at me. Almost instantly, a smile appeared.

"Hey," he smiled. "What's up?"

"Wanna take a break for a while?" I asked, leaning against the frame.

"Round two?" he smirked.

"You're asking for a round two?" I asked, a giggle coming out of my lips. "Because it wasn't really on my mind when I walked in here."

"Yeah... still thinking about sex," Harry said, standing up and walking over to me. He shut the door and pulled me into his office. He pushed me against the bookcase against the back wall and kissed me feverishly.

"What is the occasion?" I asked as he sucked the skin of my neck. "This morning not enough?"

"No," Harry said. "I can't stop thinking about making love to you wherever I want," he said pushing his pants down and then pulling my panties down to the floor. I sat up on the ledge of the bookcase.

In one swift quick movement, Harry pushed himself into me. I let out a loud gasp, my head resting against a row of books. Harry was going much faster than he was this morning and it drove me insane. We never had sex outside of our room... okay, I admit we have had sex other places, but we mostly keep it in our rooms.

"F.uck," Harry groaned, clutching at the shelves in front of him as he continued his fast movements. "I'm close."

"Hey Harry I need to ask y—OH MY GOD!" Gemma yelled. Harry stopped immediately, I buried my face into the crook of his neck, the euphoria overtaking me the same moment Gemma walked in.

"GET OUT!" Harry yelled. "Get out of my office!"

"Yeah... I'll leave," Gemma said and quickly left.

"Harry..." I breathed, looking up at him. "Did that—"

"I need to finish then we'll discuss her," he said quickly thrusting in and out a few times before stilling and filling me. "I can't believe that happened. I can't believe my sister just walked in on us." I pulled up my underwear and he pulled up his pants.

"Gemma's going to have a field day," he said. "F.uck, she's going to know we're—"

"Hold on," I said, holding up my finger. I walked to his desk and opened it, grabbing a condom, puffing some air into it. I grabbed his water bottle and poured some water into it. "I am so glad you had white colored soup today for lunch," I said looking at the soup on the desk. I took a spoonful of it and swished it into the water.

"Did you really—"

"Just waste a condom to save our asses? Yeah, I did," I giggled, tying it up and throwing it in the bin. I moved the bowl of soup into the room next door on the kitchen cart. Harry quickly wiped up the bookcase and looked at me.

"Should I let her in?" Harry asked.

"Better now than never," I shrugged. "The reaction will still remain the same."

Harry opened the door and Gemma came waltzing in laughing. She was bent over herself just laughing.

"I can't believe I just caught you two having sex," she laughed. "Gross, but f.ucking hilarious."

"Thanks Gems," Harry said with wide eyes. "You wanted—"

"But seriously, you two are like f.ucking rabbits. Waters informed me he caught her giving you a hand job under the counter," she laughed. "Some guards heard you in the gardens. Where haven't you had sex?"