Ch10

Ch10

The week had passed by quickly for Bella as she had slept through half of it. Now, it was time for her to go back to work, but this time Blakely would not be part of the mission. At least that’s what she hoped.

Bella walked into her room and grabbed her suitcase. Her plane for Mogilev, Russia would be leaving in 2 hours and Luke was going with her again. When their plane landed they would get on the same train as Will Karnevick and head to Moscow.

“You’re leaving already?!” Blakely whined as she poked her head in.

“Yep, duty calls.” Bella said as she folded a black turtle neck into the suitcase.

“I don’t want you to go!”

“No, you just want to come with me.”

“That too.” Blakely sighed and parked herself inside the suitcase. “Guess you’ll just have to take me or leave the suitcase.”

Bella rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. “Blakely, I have work to do. This mission isn’t like the last one. It’ll be more physical and dangerous than the last one.”

“All the more reason for me to go! Come on I could help!”

“How are you going to help?”

“I don’t know, but please! Can I go with you?! I’ll do as you say!” She pleaded as her bottom lip quivered and her green eyes begged. Bella sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“No!” She said flatly.

“Fine then, I guess I’ll just catch up with you and Luke later on the train!” She stated and folded her arms across her chest.

Bella sighed, she knew her sister would tag along anyway and there would be no changing her mind. She let out a sigh and looked up. “Why me…I can’t believe I’m caving in…Fine.”

“Yippee!!!” Blakely leaped from the suitcase and crashed into Bella. Both girls went to the ground laughing as Blakely kissed her face.

“Blakely! Get off of me!” Bella whined through her giggles. “Blakely come on! The plane leaves in two hours and Luke will be here in an hour! We need to pack!”

“Okay!” She jumped up and ran to the guest room to pack.

“Dress warmly!” Bella shouted before the door shut. She let out a sigh and picked up her phone and dialed Luke’s number.

“Lenox.” A voice said from the receiving line.

“Hey, it’s Bella. So, I was thinking…if we don’t take Blakely along with us she’s just going to stow away anyway. We need an alias for her.”