Ch6

Ch6

       Bella and Blakely walked into their room as Luke pushed Emmanuel into his room.

“Bella! Will you please tell me what the heck is going on?! Why you were on top of that man holding a gun to his head?!”

“Blakely! Stop!” Bella shouted as she slammed the door.

“No! I won’t stop! Tell me what’s going on!”

“I can’t!”

“Why not!? Why can’t you?! Are you-…Are you in trouble or something?”

“No! I’m not in trouble!”

“Then what’s going on!?”

“Blakely! UGH!” There’s a knock on the door. Bella went to the door and opened it to see Luke.

“He’s tied up, I gave him a shot to put him under consciousness. He’ll wake up in time for the party.”

“Will someone please tell me what the heck is going on!?!” Blakely screamed at the top of her lungs.

Luke looked at Bella. “Bella, she’s already seen too much to let anything go, just tell her.”

“It’s too dangerous! No telling what will happen to her!”

“TELL ME!!!”

Bella and Luke looked at Blakely who was infuriated. Bella sighed and sat her down on the bed.

“Blakely…I’m not a travel agent…Neither is Luke…We both work as secret agents for the CIA.”

Blakely stared at her for a while before she went into a fit of laughter. “Oh gosh! How stupid and gullible do you think I am!? A secret agent?! Come on!”

Bella sighed. “Blakely, I’m not joking. This is serious, this is the reason why I didn’t want you coming on this trip with me because it’s dangerous.”

“You’re really a secret agent? Like a spy?”

“Yes.”

“So…you’ve killed people before?” Blakely couldn’t stand the thought of her little sister being capable of killing someone, couldn’t even fathom it.

Bella hesitated to answer. “Y-…Yes. I have killed people before. But, I don’t go around killing people willy-nilly. If someone is shooting at me, I’m going to shoot back. If a bullet hits, it hits. I’m not a serial killer, I’m protecting people.”