Ch5

Ch5

      Bella and Luke walked into the hotel to see Blakely talking to the guy at the front desk.

      “Blakely!” Bella shouted with a groan as they walked up to her. “Blakely, I told you to stay in the room!”

“Oh come on, you didn’t really expect me to stay in the room did you? But I did stay in the hotel!” She said with a smile. “Meet my new friend! His name is Pablo!” She said with a giddy giggle.

Bella rolled her eyes and smiled politely at Pablo. “Hi Pablo. Blakely, do you still want to go to the beach?”

“Uh yeah! I already have my swim suit on!”

“Alright, well we’re gonna go change.”

“Okay, I’ll be right here.” Blakely smiled and averted her attention back to Pablo as Bella and Luke went up to their rooms.

Bella came down 5 minutes after Luke had. She was wearing a red halter top bikini with a white cover up around her waist. She pulled her hair out of her bun so the curls fell around her shoulders. She handed a bag to Luke.

“Alright, I have sunscreen, towels, sunglasses, IPod, volleyball and-“ She paused and noticed Blakely was taking her shirt off, exposing a black one piece with turquoise flowers she had on with her shorts. “Oh my gosh Blakely, that one piece is adorable! Where’d you get it!?” She exclaimed with a big smile. Just then Blakely shoved her shirt to Bella. “What are you doing?”

“Bella, could it kill you to be a bit more modest?” She asked cynically as she folded her arms.

“What? Look, I don’t look good in one piece’s.”

“Well you look like you’re asking for it!”

Bella scoffed. “Blakely I’m not! Look not everyone can look as good as you in a one piece! Now stop judging my swimsuit and let’s go!”

“A swimsuit?! You’re basically in your underwear! And for all I know it could all get washed away in the sea! What’s even holding it together?! Staples?!”

Bella groaned. “Blakely! Stop it! I’m 24! I’m allowed to wear whatever I want! Luke tell her to stop!” she whined.

Luke chuckled and shook his head. “I’m not in this. I’m gonna go get us a cab.” He walked out, waving to a cab.

Blakely sighed. “I’m sorry, I guess I’m just not used to seeing this much of you. I mean, you’re my baby sister. I guess I just still expect to see you in your Limited Too tankinis and still watching Disney.”