Ch2

Ch2

Bella walked into the diner and immediately caught glimpse of Blakely. The two sisters screamed and ran to each other as Blakely wrapped her arms around her little sister’s waist.

“Oh my god! I’ve missed you soo much!!” She laughed through her huge bright smile.

Bella laughed, her arms around her neck. “I missed you too! Oh my gosh! How are you?!” The two girls pulled away.

Growing up Blakely and Bella always looked alike, the only thing separating them was their hair color. Blakely, had wavy blonde hair, with natural brown lowlights while Bella’s hair was dark brown with a natural sandy color towards the tips. Both girls had stunning dark green eyes and similar facial structure.

After fawning over each other, the girls sat down.

“So what are you doing out here?” Bella asked as she shimmied off her coat. “You weren’t supposed to be coming down for another two weeks with mom, dad, and Braden.”

“Well I just couldn’t wait to see you! And I feel like when everyone gets together at one time, we don’t really get to hang out. So, what do you have planned this entire week?!” Blakely took a sip of the orange juice she had ordered before Bella’s arrival.

Bella hesitated and checked her phone, no messages. “Um, I don’t know. I guess that depends on work.”

“Boo! Work sucks! I don’t know why you work so much.”

“Oh it’s not that bad, I really like my job.”

“Why? Bella, you’re a travel agent, what’s so exciting and fun about that?”

Bella smiled softly with a little giggle. “Well, you learn a lot about other places. And every now and then you get to take a vacation!”

“Oh, I see.”

“In fact, I think I’m taking a trip to Mexico this week. So, I don’t think we’ll be able-“ Bella was cut off by Blakely.

“You’re going to Mexico! Oh my gosh that’s perfect! I’ve always wanted to go to Mexico! When do we go!?”

“What? Oh, no! Blakely, it’s a work trip.”

“Oh come on, you’ll do your business by day and we’ll go out and have fun by night! Come on, it’ll be perfect!”

“Blakely, I-“ Bella was interrupted again by her phone ringing. She let out a sigh and answered. “White…Thanks.” She hung up after the short conversation.

“How come you always answer the phone by saying your last name?”

“Just…Listen, I don’t think it’s a good idea that you go with me on this trip.”

“Why not?”

“Well because, you and I get into too much trouble together. If I’m there for work, you’ll be such a distraction I won’t get anything done.”

“No! You won’t even know I’m there! I mean, figuratively. Come on! It’ll be fun! I’m dying for some sister time!”

“No! Blakely, I’m putting my foot down, No. N-O.”

Blakely’s lower lip began to quiver as her eyebrows furrowed and her green eyes softened.

“Not the puppy pout!” Bella begged. “Blakely I’m serious! I want you to come-“

“Great, then-“

“But you can’t! Got it? Don’t ask me again, you can’t come.” Blakely stopped pouting but her shoulders slumped over. “Look, I won’t be gone but for a few days, and then I’ll come back and we’ll have that special sister bonding time, okay?”