18 days and i love you.

Eighteen days. Eighteen days had passed and the two women woke up in one another's arms everyday, but neither had said what they really wanted to. Their sex had still remained passionate and love filled, and the fire still remained behind their eyes.

They hadn't told Henry of their intimacy quite yet either. Though, they didn't have to tell him as it was quite obvious. They were like two teenagers in love; always all over one another, missing one another when apart, and arguing over the most trivial, yet cutest things. It was like they were in their own little bubble and things around them didn't matter, other than Henry of course. They tried to keep their affection for one another at bay around him but it wasn't always the easiest thing when Emma randomly kissed the brunette just because she could.

Right now they were standing in the kitchen while Emma made breakfast and Regina helped Henry put the final touches on his volcano. The boy was set on making one for science fair, and Regina was set on making it happen for him. They went over how to get it to erupt and Henry nodded. The only way Regina would let him do it is if he promised to wear his goggles when he set it off.

Emma smiled at the pair as she brought over two mid-sized plates of bacon and eggs and set it on the middle of the kitchen table. Henry scooted the large mound that was his volcano to the empty space at the table so they could eat.

Regina watched as the two people she loved most piled their plates high with food, before making her own. She was content with things and how they were playing out even if they hadn't exactly specified what they were. Thats what she liked about Emma, it was easy to be herself around her, and not have any expectations set on her. The silence in the room was broken when Henry let out a large sigh. Regina's eyebrows creased in confusion as she turned her head to look at the boy.

"Henry, is there something bothering you?" He took a piece of pancake into his mouth before looking from Emma to Regina and then back.

"Are you two, like a thing?" Regina practically choked on her pancake as Emma did choke on her juice. The question was so sudden neither had expected it. "Because if you are I'm totally cool with it, I just wish you would've told me."

Emma took this and answered. She didn't want Regina to feel pressured to put a label onto what they were even though they would definitely have to do it at some point.

"We are.. A thing, kid. We didn't really keep it from you, but we didn't say anything either." Henry simply shrugged and left it at that. He didn't care that his moms were together romantically, it actually made him happy. He had seen the way they looked at each other for quite sometime but he was waiting for them to see it too. He had seen it since the day of the shattered curse when everyone ran to hug everyone. Regina had hugged him and Emma looked at her with all of the love in the world. He knew then that what Emma felt for his mom was beyond what she showed.

Mary Margaret took Henry to school because she was in charge of the whole science fair, and she insisted on helping him. The situation irritated Regina of course because she wanted to help, but Snow wouldn't let her. She told her that this was one of her few days off and she needed to cherish it while it lasted. Which was a poor excuse because Regina hardly had to do anything as mayor anymore since the curse had been broken. Mary not allowing Regina to do anything, and Emma not having work meant the two had the house together alone. Emma wanted to make it special, and she wanted to show the darker woman how she felt.

After Henry left Emma cleaned the kitchen while she made Regina relax. She tried to fight it of course but she just wasn't getting her way. While Regina was in the living room Emma went upstairs and drew a bath. She lit the bathroom with various candles of varying sizes and scents. She wanted the day to be absolutely perfect. When she got down to the living room she bent over to speak as she placed sweet kisses on Regina's neck between each word.