First of many.

Emma woke up before Regina. Her hand was strung lazily over Regina's waist, and her body was pressed against the back of the brunette. It felt so right waking up to her being her little spoon. It felt so right being there. She knew she had to get up though. So, she slowly unlaced herself from over and around the mayor and pushed herself out of bed. She didn't know wether she should go make breakfast or what, so she decided on a shower.

She slowly crept into the bathroom, and turned on the mayors rather large showed. She slowly removed her clothing and got into the large shower. The shower also had a rather large garden bathtub with jets on the side. The blonde made a mental note to take use of that with Regina one evening.
She also took note that The curtain to the shower was a sheer red fabric that allowed a silhouette of someone's body to be seen from the outside.

Regina woke up to an empty bed and her heart sank. Her immediate thought was that Emma left. That Emma didn't want to be there the morning after (even if they hadn't had sex). She laid there for a bit jut staring at the ceiling then she realized the water in the bathroom was running. She slid out of bed and slowly opened the bathroom door. Her mouth opened as she say the shadow of Emma's body. Her mind became foggy with not so clean, lustful thoughts. She dropped her clothes into a pool around her ankles before stepping out of them. She opened the shower curtain just enough for her to get it.

Emma jumped as she saw the brunette before her. She placed her hand over her rapidly beating heart and gasped.
"Oh my god, Regina."

"Sorry, dear, I didn't mean to scare you." She softly pushed Emma against the wall. It wasn't until then that Emma realized Regina was naked. She let her eyes roam her body as she drank in the sight before her. Emma's emerald eyes met Regina's dark crescents. They were almost black with lust and desire.

The mayor crashed her lips against the sheriff in a heated kiss. Tongues fought, teeth nipped, and passion was given. The kiss was not perfect, but it was for them. The passion traded between the women was inexplainable. Emma lifted her hand and caressed the darker woman's face. The kiss became softer, and more love filled.

Emma was the person to break the kiss. She put her forehead against Regina's as she tried to find the words to explain how she felt for the woman that stood before her. There was nothing she could think of that would even begin to explain how she felt. She loved her and though she hadn't said it yet, she was about to show her.

She reached over and turned off the water that had been running on the better half of warm for a bit. Emma intertwined their fingers and led Regina to the bed not even bothering with a towel. She pushed the darker woman on the bed.

Generally Regina would complain or say something about it but she didn't. She could help but stare at the blonde and take in the look that washed over her face. She could tell she was about to make love to her by the softness that had taken over her features, and by the passion that she felt from the feeling of her fingers upon her face.

Emma straddled the mayor and looked down at her and she slowly caressed the side of her face. She tilted her head as a soft smile played at her lips. "You know, you're so beautiful."

Regina smiled so hard it made her cheeks ache. Emma was right though. Regina's curves dipped in at all of the right places and her body was virtually unblemished besides her lip scar and small birthmark on her ribcage. Emma kissed her lip scar and then each of her eye lids before kissing the rest of her face such as her forehead and cheeks. She trailed passionate kisses from her jaw up to her ear where she nipped at the tan lobe. Emma tucked Regina's raven hair behind her ear before looking into her eyes again.

"I.. I care about you so much, Regina." She was close to telling her she had loved her but she didn't want to scare the woman. She also didn't want to scare herself. Commitment was a hard thing for both of the women and neither had really been in a healthy relationship.

"I care about you too, Emma." Regina slid her hand around the back of the blondes neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She couldn't find the words to express herself to the blonde either. Emma took her bottom lip and nipped at it causing the darker woman to let out a low growl. She smiled at the response.

Emma quite literally trailed kisses all over the former queens body. She didn't want one spot of her to go missed. She finally started kissing Regina's thighs slowly making her way to her center. She kissed the apex of her thighs and just above where Regina needed her most. She finally took one long lick from the woman's entrance to her clit gaining a throaty whimper. Emma loved the effect she had on Regina. She loved being able to do this to her.

Emma repeated the action once more before slowly entering two fingers into Regina. She kept her pace slow and steady. Regina squeezed her eyes shut as she reveled in the feeling of being filled by the blonde. Emma wanted this to be as intimated as possible. She reached back up and caressed Regina's face for the umpteenth time that morning.

"Open your eyes." Emma's voice was a raspy whisper but was heard nonetheless. Regina obliged and opened her eyes. Dark black pools were met with emerald in perhaps the most intimate moment they would ever have. Emma pressed their lips together and sped up her pace just a bit. The action caused Regina to cry out in pleasure in the blondes mouth. Emma could feel the woman below her tightening and pressed her thumb against her clit and drew small circles. It wasn't long before there were curses and moans and a loud screech that came from the brunettes lips as she climaxed. Emma continued her ministrations as Regina rode out her orgasm.

Once Regina's legs stopped quaking Emma lowered herself and licked Regina clean of the essence that had come along with her orgasm. She was careful as she pleasured the woman with her tongue as she was still sensitive. Emma kissed her way back up to the brunettes lips.

Emma rolled off of the brunette and laid beside her. Regina nuzzled her head into the blondes arms. Her mind was everywhere at once. How had she gotten herself in so deep? She just had someone make the most magnificent love her she had ever had. She had never felt so loved, but she was so afraid to say that she did indeed love the blonde. There was so many things she wanted to say but was afraid to. Just as she was about to tell Emma how she felt she felt the steady rise and fall of the blondes chest beneath her head; she had fallen asleep.

Regina carefully pulled the covers that had been bunched at the bottom of the bed up and over their bare bodies before going back to the same position she was in before. She allowed herself to doze of in the arms of her lover for the first of many days and nights to come.