The house

Emma adjusts the bag on her shoulder as she knocks on the door to the mansion since it seems to be locked.

"Miss.Swan, come in."

Emma enters to see that the mansion is cleaned up a bit. Emma smiles at the sight.

"Of course, I should've known you'd clean up."

"You think is really stay in a place that didn't suit me? Like I told you this morning I'm a bit refined."

Emma laughs at the remark as she sets her bag at the bottom of the stair case. She walks to the kitchen where she sees Regina has made dinner. She takes a cherry tomato from the salad and pops in her mouth.

"Oh really Regina, you made dinner too?"

"The kitchen is rather nice and all I had to do is poof in some groceries and I was set. I don't see the issue in wanting actual food, and not a greasy sandwich, Emma. Plus, it's not like anyone else was going to use it."

"True."

"Now, stop your complaining and take a seat. It's going to be a long night if you plan on getting anything done."

Emma does as she's told and takes and seat to the right of Regina. Regina pops open the wine bottle before pouring generous amounts into each glass. Just as she's about to take a sip Emma stops her.

"Well wait a minute, we have to toast first."

"Really?" Regina rolls her eyes.

"Yes. To your happiness, and to happy endings." They tap their glasses together lightly before each taking a sip.

"How was Henry? I didn't get to see him today."

"He was good. He was excited to see mom and dad."

"Of course he was, it's like a never ending bake sale at her house."

"That is so true."

"Emma.."

"Yes, Regina?"

"I'm beginning to think that my happy ending isn't with Robin.."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm not sure. I just feel as if it's not."

"Well, whatever, or whoever your happy ending is with I'm here to help you find it."

Regina smiles softly at the blonde before taking another bite of the pasta she prepared.

"Regina, can I tell you something?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"I mean, if I tell you this well you keep it to yourself?"

"Well I guess this has turned into a share circle already, so why not. Yes I'll keep it to myself."

"I think that hook lost feelings for me, and I think I've lost feelings for him. I know it sounds crazy because we were inseparable just a few weeks ago. I just I don't know."

"Quite honestly, i say it coming. He started coming around with you less, and less. As that lessened the amount you spoke of him too. I guess it's just a natural thing to lose feelings at times. I suppose that means your happy ending is still somewhere out there, as well."

"I guess you're right, but yours is my priority at the moment."

"That's kind of you, miss swan. Your plate." Regina reached out to take the now empty plates to the sink along with the wine glasses. As she does the dishes Emma cleans up around the dining room.