Chappy 22

Jack dumped me in a white room with only a white bed in the center a few days ago. I think this is his punishment. Where are the guys? If they cared they would be here, so where are they? Is Jack telling the truth when he says only he cares about me? Were they the people who really were using me? Why am I asking so many questions? I would do anything to get back things like people, food, and water. The things you take advantage of that you really miss if you don't have.

"DON'T STOP BELIEVEIN' HOLD ON TO THAT FEELIN'" Journey? How ironic. Where's that music coming from? I follow the sound to my back pocket. Wow I can't believe no one has taken my phone. I open up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Abby! I'm so glad your alright, where are you?"

"Mom, Jack has taken me again.Also I know I'm adopted I met my real dad a few days ago."

"I'm sorry you had to learn that now and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

"It's okay, me being the daughter of Zeus doesn't really come up in a conversation."

"Don't worry sweetie, I love you and we are coming to get you."

Before I could respond the phone is lifted from my hand. Wait... what? I look up. Oh it's Jack. Stupid vampire speed.

"Hello?" His deep tenor voice fills the empty white room.

"Well, I have a message to you and everyone coming for abby. You come get her and everyone trying will suffer from zeus but first have to watch me and  Abby get married." I stare at him in horror. An evil grin appears on his face. "Bye now." 

Jack takes my phone instead of giving it back. Crunch! He crumbles my phone so now it's just powder. "Thanks for reminding me darling." He starts to walk towards the door.

"They are coming for me you know." This stops him.

He turns to face me. "Didn't you hear what I said? I wasn't kidding." 

He leaves and I could tell that he was slightly annoyed. I twist the door knob hoping he forgot but he didn't. Sigh, back to boredom... Two days pass and Jack still hasn't come back. The door opens. "You ready to come out?" I stare down at the bed I'm sitting on not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Yes"

" Well you can explore the castle but don't try to escape. I have vampires that will find you." 

"Okay"

I wander until I come across the ballroom Jack took me to the first time I was here. I sit at the end of the grand staircase that is located just behind the door. So many bad memories from this place. I don't realize I'm crying until a tear lands on my hand.

I wish all this chaos never happened. Me, Jeff, and Cori were only friends and the name 'Jack' wouldn't mean anything to us. I stop crying and just look out the big window at the beautiful nature surrounding me. A vampire appears in front of me now. I groan. What did I do now?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What team are you on?

Vote

comment

critisize

fan

send suggestions