chappy 6

I wake up in a room.You might be thinking well duh but I was thinking I would be in a dungeon... again. "Look who finally woke up."

"What do you want?"

"Hmmm... well if I have you as my wife then the werewolves, shifters, wizards, and vampire hunters will be at my mercy since they won't hurt you."

"What do you mean vampire hunters?"

"Your parents never told you? You are of the strongest blood line of vampire hunters. Your parents are even hunters currently."

"I will never be your wife."

"You have no choice, remember this?" He holds up the chip Austin's father had on. I gasp.

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes. It seems that my old friend gartog showed you earlier. I will put this on you only when in public. Maybe I should try this out."

 "Please no!" I start to back away slowly but soon my back is against the wall. He comes up to me and suddenly I feel a light prick   

"What do you want master?"

" please marry me?" No, No, No! I try my hardest to say no but it is like something is blocking the signal.

"Yes." my voice says but it's wrong, I want to say the opposite. It must be the chip.

"You will hate Austin and Jeff from now on. Anytime you see them you want to kill them." i would be in tears if  I could control my body.

"Yes" Jack takes off the chip.

"By the way princess the chip if it's off will still leave a faint feeling of wanting to do what I say." I start crying not wanting to see Jeff or Austin while Jack could make me kill them. There's a knock at the door. The door then opens. Jack is standing there smirking probably enjoying controlling me. He puts the chip on faster than humanly possible. Stupid vampire.

"Go get ready we're haveing a ball tonight. If you see Jeff or Austin ignore them.Act Proper."

"yes" I turn away to use the bathroom to get ready even though I realy wanted to stomp on his foot. If I did he'd put the chip back on for sure. Man I hate mind control