Chappy 16

What did the mark mean exsactly that made Jeff so mad? 'Wait, who marked you I swear when I get my hands on the guy that marked you I'm going to kill him.'

'What does it mean?'

'No one can claim you as thier own until the person that marked you dies.' Well at least now Jack won't be after me.

'Yes I am after you but first I need to kill the guy who marked you. Who is he?' Should I tell him and rat out the one person from middle school I'm trying to forget?

"Abby come over here." I cross my arms over my chest and sit down. "Stubborn Huh?" He come over to me.

Snap! I wince in pain as he breaks one of my arms. "Alright I'm coming." I stand up, shaking slightly from the pain. I go over to where he said to go. An arm grabs me. If it was Jeff I would of enjoyed this but eveyone else touching me feels wrong. I try to pull away but the arm is tighter on my chest.

"Just admit you like this and you've missed me."

"Sorry but my mom told me never to lie to anyone."

"Ha ha ha your so funny. You know right now if I was in your possition I'd give up, because I have complete power over your future right now. Also, if I needed to, I have Will to control you. Don't worry you don't remember what you do or say while being controled." He grabs my newly broken arm. I wince in pain.

"Fine" Samson smiles evilly at me but soon his smile fades as he looks over my shoulder.

"Samson, long time no see. I've heard you've been marking the girl I want."

"She was mine first!"

"no she's mine." The boys argue and are distracted enough for me to leave the room and find Jeff. Once I take the chains off, we sprint towards the exit. As we run out the door the guys are still argueing and haven't noticed I'm gone. It's a good thing they aren't working together.

'what a marvelous idea!' Oh, crap why did I just think that!