Chappy 19

Austin's pov.

The phone rings. It's a blocked number. "Hello?" "Austin it's me, Cole, I shouldn't be telling you this but abby's in trouble." "What about Jeff why isn't he there." "He was caught too." "Cole where are you?" I could hear Jack in the background. "I gotta go." Just as I'm going to say something Cole hangs up the phone. The first thing I do is call Abby's mom and dad. (vanessa and ted peirce.)"Hello?" " Hello, is either ted or vanessa home?" "This is ted's sister, Terra they left me in charge when they left for buissness last night.

They said they didn't know when they'll be back. Do you want me to pass on a message when they come back?" "No that's okay." I hang up the phone. They went to find Abby. Why didn't they contact me? I love her too. It truthfully drives me crazy that I love Abby so much, but she loves that werewolf. Maybe I should just 'forget' the werewolf at Jack's place and save abby so we can be alone and I'll have her all for myself. See what she to me? "I need her." I mutter. 

I truely love her. That's when I walked to my car and started driving to Jack's house. This was my mission and it was almost as stupid as jumping off a 45 feet tall building. When I get there I run out and right through the door. "JACK SHOW YOUR FACE AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" "I see you can't stay even though Abby clearly loves the werewolf."

This made me flinch even though I knew that already. He chuckles. "Aww, looks like the little wizard shifter is in love with a girl who has been with tons of boys."   "BE QUIET!" "Abby come here." She approches him with her head bowed. "Sit in front of me." She does what he commands. I narrow my eyes at Jack once I spot the chip. Another dude enters the room followed by Cole. " I know you know Cole, but this is Samson."

"Jack when is it my turn with Abby?" Samson whines. "Later, I'm hungry now." Jack smirks stareing straight at me. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD! I jump at Jack. Then Samson is behind me and grabs me. I look puzzled. When did he get here? Or more importantly is he a vampire too?

"Did I forget to tell you? Samson is the prince of Demons." That makes sense. "Maybe Jack you should have him to work for you like Will works for me, then you wouldn't have to use technology as much." They exchange smirks. I look at Abby. She looks emotionless except in her eyes. It's like she's silently begging me to save her. I will save her.

If I could I would tell her but Jack and Samson would realize my plans. Where did Abby's parents go? Were they killed? I hope not, but then again it is possible.  

*************************************************************************

Who do you prefer?

Team Jeff

Team Jack

Team Samson

Team Austin

Team Brandon (hot dude with 8 pack who's the prince of england (not really) will be added soon. (maybe).)