chappy 12

(Back to Abby's pov)

What felt like years was really just a couple months. Soon I am going to move in with Jeff's pack. I am so excited! Anyways, my parents told my school that we had an aunt Juniper die in sweden so we had to stay with our family there to comfort our families there. My principal suprisingly said it was okay. The lie quickly spread around the school, so on monday everyone gave me sincere looks. Jeff and I are offically a couple.

Someone grabs me from behind. I turn around and see jeff. I give him a hug and he kisses me."Abby When are you going to move in with my pack?"

"I am going to tonight."

"I'll send a couple guys to move you're stuff right now." We head to class. I just love that Jeff changed all of his classes to match mine. It's so sweet! Anyways, school is almost over for the year. After this year is over I am going to quit school since the future queen of werewolves doesn't need to graduate.

The day goes by fast. Bbrriinngg!! The bell signals the end of the day. "Abby are you ready to come to meet my pack?"

"Sure." We head out the door. Jeff opens the door of his car for me. I get in and soon we arrive at a community in the middle of a forest. We pull up to a large mansion like house.

"Welcome to the house we will be staying in. i also have a suprise for you. You remember Cole right? Well he's my beta, and he found his soulmate. His soul mate is Cori." My mouth drops open.

"Wait does that mean cori's going to stay here too?" he nods. I squeal.

"Abby is that you?"

"Cori!" We hug.

'Abby this is not happily ever after. I WILL find you.' I try to forget what Jack said as I told Cori what really happened the past month.