Chappy 14

• Dedicated to everyone who has read this far

Abby's pov

I start to wake up. Where am I? It looks like a hospital. There's a beautiful purple rose with a card and a dozen blue roses with a card. The note with the blue roses said I love you and will find you when you wake up. <3 Jack.

The note with the single rose said. I will love you until the end of the earth.<3 Jeff

One of these people must be my boyfriend, but which one? Some lady walks in here with a doctor. "... she has amnesia...."

"Oh okay." The doctor leaves.

"Hi Abby, I'm your future sister in law Breanne. You are engaged to my brother, Samson, prince of the Demons. Don't worry you'll remember everything later. " I guess that's me.

I get in the front of Breanne's blue van because she insisted. I hear muffled growls from the back. "Breanne what's in the back?"

"Oh that's my um... dog." She seems suspicious. I'll investigate later.We drive to my future husband's castle. Right as I marveled over Samson's castle the dog growled in response. That's weird... "Abby why don't you go inside and find Samson while I get my dog."

"Okay" I run into a dude.

"Ah, Abby I've been expecting you."

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember me?" A dog... no that sounded like a wolf, howled. It was a familiar howl too. Then memories poured into my brain.

"SAMSON!?!?!?!?!" I was way past mad and a little bit sad. This was Samson, the Samson from middle school.

"SAMSON HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP ME AND MY SOUL MATE AFTER WHAT YOU DID!"

"I told you the truth when I met you. You will always be mine."

"YOU LEFT ME!"

"I have my reasons, but now you're mine."

"No I will be only Jeff's, no one else's."

"Oh don't worry about him." He pushed me onto a bed.

"two things, one when did this bed get here? And two I will never be even friends with you after what happened between us."

" you don't have much of a choice. I will give you two choices.You stay with me OR I will give you to Jack. He actually put out a bounty for a LOT of money to get you back alive."

 "What if I choose niether?"

"Then I will pick."

"You and Jack are like twins in the evilness... but you don't have stuff like mind control. Still pretty equal."

"And your time is offically over, but I want to make this interesting. I'm going to have someone else pick."

Samson snaps his fingers. "JEFF!" I shout as he is brought in chains to samson. Samson smiles evilly. "Oh please no!"

"Jeff, I'm going to give you two options. Abby can ethier stay with me or go to jack.If you don't give me one of the 2 options, then Will, the dark wizard, will control you making you hurt Abby."

"truthfully I say neither." Suddenly Jeff get's up and slaps me across the face.

"Now what do you say mutt?"

"She should stay with you." he said sounding defeated.

"Good choice. It seems the final decision is made, she will stay with me."