Chappy 7

He comes and puts the chip on when I'm doing my hair and make up. Once i was done getting ready I sat on the bed and waited. When I was getting my make up on i learned jack can read my mind and control me from far away. 'Open the door' I open it. "There's a good chance that Austin and Jeff will be there so I will give you comands accordingly. Now follow me." He leaves, me following of course. We are introduced as we walk through the door to the ballroom. "You have fun, but remember I'm listening." I nod then walk away. Someone grabs me for behind and pushes me up against the wall. Jeff?

"Abby are you okay?"

'tell him you hate him and never want to see him again.'

"I hate you and never want to see you again." The look on his face made me want to take it back, but I knew I couldn't. I stood at the food table and I could hear parts of Austin's and Jeff's conversation.

"... I just don't know what happened to her."

'So they are working together eh? Well looks like  i am going to have to get involed. Don't warm them.' I look around for Jack.

He was talking to what looked like vampires. Austin grabs my wrist. "What's with you!" Then  you could tell realization dawned on him. He saw the object on my neck. He tries to pull it off but it seems to have some spell on it.

"I'm so sorry Abby, we'll get this off after we get you out of here."

"Sorry boys but none of you are leaving just yet." We both turn to see Jack.

'I think I'm going to torture your little soulmates.'

"NO JACK YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT THEM!!!!"

"And your point is?" I just about cut his head off.

'Abby stay' I stand there still again.

"STOP CONTROLING MY SOUL MATE!!!" Austin and Jeff almost pounce on Jack but vampires appear behind them and hold onto them.

"Abby come here and sit right here." He points to a chair and I obey him only because I'm forced to.