My Rule for new SHIELD Recruits

I've been seeing a few SHIELD Handbooks for new recruits and I've decided to make my own rule. I will explain after words.

Dear New SHIELD Recruits,

If you get Agent Britt coffee, make sure it is caffeinated unless specified other wise. SHIELD is not accountable for what happens if you do not comply.

Flashback Time! (The Explaination)

I was in a meeting with Director Fury, the Avengers, and Loki. They were talking about something about how Loki was going to stay on Earth for a while or something. I was half paying attention and half dozing off. I didn't get much sleep last night because I had just gotten back from a mission. I had just closed my eyes for a minute when I felt some one tap my arm. My eyes flash open, becoming alert as I look to the person who tapped me. I saw Loki in his Asgardian attire staring at me. I slightly scowl at him until I notice that he was holding a cup of coffee towards me.

"I figured this strange Midgardian liquid would help you stay awake," he said quietly, smiling at me.

"Thanks," I mutter, giving him a small smile as I take it from him. I start to sip it.

He just kept staring at me, smirking.

"What," I say, sounding a tad annoyed.

"Thing is, there is no caffeine in your coffee."

I stared at him with a blank face. "Come again?"

His smirk grew wider. "I took the caffeine out. Decaffeinato."

I put on my best Agent Romanoff poker face on as I continued to stare at him. I'm gonna kill him.

"You're going to be so sleepy!" Loki continued. "You're not going to be able to focus on your work!! You've been Loki'd!!!!" He begins to laugh at his "genius" prank. But not for long......

I stare down at the coffee in the cup I was holding. It was still pretty hot. I mentally smirk to myself as I return my gaze to Loki's smirking face. With a expressionless face, I lift up my cup and fling the hot liquid straight into his face.

"AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! IT BURNS!!!" Loki cries out, his hands fly up to his face to wipe of the coffee. Everyone else stops what they're doing and stares at us. Some looked shocked and some looked like they were trying so hard not to laugh.

I lean in close to Loki, whose face had turned red from being splashed with hot coffee. "Let this serve as a reminder not to mess with my coffee...." I say, smiling and smack his cheek, a bit harder than normal.

Loki's eyes widen as he nods and scoots away from me. I turned back to the Avengers. They all look at me with shocked faces.

"Dang, Britt. You're scary!" Agent Barton exclaims.

"And don't you forget it," I say, evilly grinning at him and then begin to laugh.

I swear I heard Loki gulp beside me, which caused me to laugh even more.