O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N - One Shot

Part two of the Grant Ward one shot New Neighbor

The song is Obsessed With You by The Oriental Express (I think that's the bands name.....)

*looks up band name* Nope, it's The Orion Experience..... I was completely wrong......

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

It's been a week since Ward moved into the house across the street from you. He had told you he prefers being called by his last name rather than his first name. Ever since the first night at dinner, you felt wary around him. Good thing you have school to distract you from the strange encounters between you and Ward. He was always finding some reason to come over and talk to you. Ward had no respect for people's personal space. He either is inches away or touching you. It made you uncomfortable because you weren't sure how you felt or if you liked the constant attention from him. Currently, you were at a local café you liked to go to work on home work, drink [favorite drink}, listen to music, and relax, typing away on your laptop.

You were in your own little world, completely focused on the paper you were writing for school and rocking out to [favorite song]. This paper was important because it determines whether you passed one of your classes or not, and failing was NOT an option for you. Of course you didn't notice when some one sat down across from you. You were five paragraphs away from finishing your paper when something pushed the screen of your laptop forward. You take out your ear buds, about to rip the person's head off, and look up to see a face you didn't really want to see.

Ward grins at you. "Hey [Y/N]! I didn't know you come here."

"Yeah, I come here some times to work on my homework from school, which I am currently trying to do now," you say in hopes that he will take a hint and leave you alone to work.

"Oh? " He says, as if to ask me to continue.

'Let's try this again, shall we?' You think to yourself. "Yup, the paper I'm working is actually due tomorrow, so if you don't mind, I really need to concentrate on my work." What Ward didn't know was that the paper wasn't due tomorrow. You actually had a few more days, but you wanted to finish it before hand so you didn't have to worry about it. And you wanted some space from him. To you, he was starting to be annoying and a borderline stalker.

"Oh." His face drops as he goes to get up. You give him an apologetic smile as he gets up and turn your attention back to your paper as you put an earbud in, typing like the Flash. You look up briefly to see that Ward froze where he stood, looking at you. 'Seriously?! Just go home!!!' you think to yourself. But you just smile at him before turning back to the computer screen in front of you. "You know what? I think I'm going to have a cup of coffee and a muffin," Ward said, smiling back at you and reclaiming his seat. Mentally, you let out a sigh of frustration and bang your head on the table. In reality, you force a smile as you try to focus on your paper.

Half an hour had past and you were down to your last paragraph. To your surprise, Ward managed to remain quite while you worked. You were thankful for that but he kept staring at you. He still found some way to weird you out. You picked up your [favorite drink] and sipped on it while deciding on how to end your paper.

"Do you have a boyfriend, [Y/N]?" Ward asked out of the blue. Out of shock, you start to choke on your drink. You bring your hand to your mouth and swallow, trying to regain your breath. Ward looks at you with wide eyes full of concern and worry. "You okay?" He asks.

You breath a bit before you answer. "Yeah, I'm fine. And no, I don't have a boyfriend."

His lips slightly curve upward. "How come? Not into dating?"

"No, I'm more concerned about graduating college with good grades. And since when is it any of your business?"

Ward puts his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just wondering." You roll your eyes and stare at your laptop. "If it makes you feel better, I don't have a girlfriend."

You look up to see Ward grinning. "Why would that make me feel better?" You asked, sounding and looking annoyed, saving your work and shutting your laptop. Ward looked taken aback.

"I thought that if you didn't have a boyfriend, maybe we could go-" he started, looking innocent. This was the last straw. Yeah, sure, he was annoying before, but this? You were mad, mad enough to make the Hulk cower in fear. You stand up, slightly pounding on the table and glaring at Ward.

"A date? Seriously?! Is that all you think of!?! Getting girls to sleep with you!?!?!" You shouted at him. His eyes widen as he begun to shake his head and open his mouth.

"No! It's not-!"

"Whatever. I'm done," you say as you grab your stuff and rush out the door. Unfortunately, Ward followed you.

"[Y/N]!!" He called after you, but you ignored him walking faster.

"Don't run!!!" You bolted for your car. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" He shouted as he ran after you, but you made it to your car, got in and started it before he reached it. He pounded on it as you drove off.

You were so upset that you began to shake and tear up. You fumbled around for your phone to call [F/N]. You just need a friend to talk to and he was the one person who you felt safe around.

"Heya [Y/N]. What's up?" You hear [F/N] say cheerfully.

"Can you come over?" You ask, choking back tears,

"Yeah, of course. What happen?" His voice softened as he asked.

"Just come over, please."

"Alright, I'm on my way. Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"No, I'll be fine."

"Be safe," [F/N] said before he hung up, leaving you alone. You pulled in your driveway, parked the car, and turned off the ignition. Before you got out of the car, you looked around to see if Ward had caught up to you, but you didn't see any sign of him.

You grabbed your stuff and quickly unlocked the door and got in. You immediately locked the door after you got inside. You walked to the living room and curled up on the couch.

A few minutes had past when you heard a knock on the door. You got up cautiously, not sure who was at the door. You knew [F/N] was on his way, but it could have been Ward. By the time you reached the front door, you heard loud noises and two male voices shouting. You open the door to find [F/N] and Ward beating each other to a bloody pulp. You're eyes widen and your hands flew to your face.

"Enough!!" You shout at the both of them. Ward had one hand around [F/N], who had a black eye forming and a busted lip, and his other arm was drawn back to punch. Once he heard your voice, Ward dropped [F/N] and started to walk towards you with a look of relief on his face. You went up to him and slapped him across the face.

This dazed him for a bit. You took this time to help [F/N] up and into your house. Ward finally came to and grabbed your wrist tightly.

"[Y/N], please, let me explain!!!" Ward begged, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Let go!! You're hurting me!!!" His drops within an instant. Ward looked panicked as he continued to look into your eyes, pleading. "Leave me alone, or I'll call the cops," you threaten. He opens his mouth to say something but you cut him off. "And I'm getting a restraining order on you." With that, you walked inside and locked the door and started to take care of your hurt friend.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Okay, this is going to be a three parter...... So, what do you think? Sorry if you don't like it. I hope you did.

Comment!!!! Vote!!!!!!