Chapter 11

"The bell is going to go soon Bear, we need to get our books" Phil said pecking me on the lips before taking my hand and leading me to the doors into the school building.

*FRIDAY (LAST CHAPTER WAS TUESDAY)*

After spending every minute I could with Phil, sharing stories and many kisses and a lot of holding hands while we were in class, it came to the day before weekends. Finally.

Phil and I were sat in the back of graphic designs together waiting for home bell to ring. Our hands were linked under the table and my thumb was rubbing his hand as we sat there pretending everything was normal, remembering Sam and his group off ass holes were in the room.

Phil squeezed my hand and I looked at him, he was staring at me. A small smile crept onto his face and he turned away starting to giggle. I couldn't stop myself from giggling myself and muttering "what?" before he looked at me again.

"You have pen on your lip" he giggled at me and I licked my hand and rubbed my lip trying to get it off. Sometimes I fail so much as a human being, chewing pens and pencils is one of my worst habits. Other than not sleeping enough.

"Is it gone?" I ask Phil who turns back to me still smiling.

"Yeah, it's gone" Phil said in a still giggling tone. He leaned over the desk looking over to the other side of the room, where Sam and the others were sitting. Quickly he pulled me into a kiss that was so sweet but way to fast.

Right when our lips parted the bell went, Phil and I- and the rest of the class- took their books and headed straight to the doors of the classrooms and into the hallway to the lockers. Phil and I walked side by side, till a teeny bit worried about getting beat up.

We made it to our lockers and put in our codes and put our books away. I took my phone from my pocket and turned towards Phil to see him standing next to my locker with his bag over his shoulder and his phone in his hand.

"I was thinking you should come over for the night" Phil said looking up at me from his phone as I closed my locker and swung my bag over my shoulder.

"I would love to. My mum wouldn't mind, if anything she would be glad to know a have a friend who exists" I said. I hadn't told Phil about my mum being homophobic. And I definitely haven't told him anything about my dad, that is for a completely different time. Like when he's dead. 

"What do you mean 'friend'? don't you want to tell her about us?" Phil said. To be honest he sounded a little upset. But I knew I would have to tell him about it sooner or later.

"That is for another time Phil" I said taking out my phone before I gave him a smile and  peck on the lips. He nodded and told me to text my mum and ask about going to his house for the night.

"Okay, well, if she doesn't support us, that's fine, we wont tell her. But I just want to say my mum is very supporting of everything that isn't bad so she will be fine with us being us in front of her" Phil explained. That took a lot off my shoulders as it is, though meeting Phil's family is still as stressful as it would be meeting any other partners parents for the first time.

"I'll ask my mum now. What time does your bus come?" I ask as I bring up my mum and I's conversation to start the text to ask. Phil does the same and after I finish typing I look up to Phil just as he finishes his text to him mum too. He smiles at me and I smile back with just as much love as his smile gives me.

"The bus comes about half three, mind waiting that long?" Phil asks and puts his phone into his pocket. It was only ten past three and there was still a twenty minute wait before it came but Phil and I could easily waste that time without even trying.