Chapter 22 *SMUT*

"Or... We do it right now and not care what happens after" Phil said taking the last step closer to me so our stomachs were pressed on each other, along with what's below.

I pressed my lips into his and kissed him like I would die if I stopped. Phil seemed to have the same idea. And after a second we were moving back to the bed, my hands pressed on his naked chest. My leg touches Phil's bed before I fall with Phil on top of me. We move upwards so that my head is resting on the wall at the top of Phil's bed.

Phil has complete power over me at this second but I still want to show him that I'm persistent. My legs are between Phil's so I lift my hips meeting mine with his. The moment I do this his hips fall into mine and he grinds hard. I can feel myself heating up. I move my hands from his chest to his hips, pulling them down harder.

Phil's hands were beside my shoulders while our mouths were in battle, Phil hummed into my mouth and my hands trail from his sides to his ass, for this I earned a deep groan from Phil as pushed down on me harder. Every time Phil made a noise it vibrated through my whole body.

I moaned into the kiss and started to slowly move my hands back down from Phil's hips to his upper thighs. I squeezed his thigh when his lips left mine. Heavy breathing filled the room. Phil moved one of his hands between us, cupping me.

I let out a high pitched breath. Phil laughed and squeezed me before I let out another sharp breath. He started massaging me but pressed his lips to mine before I could make a sound. I'm still moving my hips in time with his, but to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I've done things with girls before, I'm not a virgin but the most I've done with a guy was a drunk blowjob, and I didn't even get one in return. I don't know where this is going but I know I want to do it. I've seen gay porn, of course so hopefully Phil knows what he's doing.

Phil continued to palm me but moved his other hand to my hair, tugging at it whenever he moved his hand to a different angle. This is so nice. Not only am I in love with Phil but he is the bloody god at making me feel like I'm in heaven.

Phil lifted his head off of mine and moved to be sitting just below my crotch. He quickly and swiftly undid my belt and unbuttoned my trousers. I know there wasn't really a reason for me to be panting like I had just run a marathon but the amount of pleasure I was in and the fact being kissed and being distracted from breathing by heaven between my legs, sent me into a non-breathing mode.

Phil pulled off my school trousers to leave me in my orange spotty boxers. Phil moved back up to my mouth to give me a quick kiss before kissing my chin, down my neck, over my chest and down, over my belly.

"Is this okay?" Phil asked, his face getting dangerously close to my hard-on. I nod and he lowers his head, kissing my clothed member, keeping eye contact as he did so. I tried to not squirm under him, I'm not used to all this.

With girls, all we did was kiss and then get straight to it, and then we were done. But is what is happening now is what happens in porn but I'm really hoping something amazing happens soon because this 'foreplay is killing me.

I felt Phil put this fingers under the waist band of my boxers, looking down at him, he was looking in my eyes asking for permission. I nodded again before Phil pulled my boxers down my legs, my cock springing free and hitting my tummy. I personally don't think I'm that small,I mean, if you call 7.5-ish inches not small I guess.

Phil's bottom half was still clothed but I didn't have enough breath to tell him to get undressed himself. Phil's eyes were stuck on me. He flicked his eyes from my lower half up to my face before climbing up my body, leaving kisses all over me. He kissed my nose before looking into my eyes.