Chapter 23

That was, until we heard the front door unlock and a cheery Phil's Dad call through the house.I feel like my hearts stopped beating and I look up at Phil to see him looking at me with wide eyes. We quickly jump up from the bed and run to Phil's wardrobe. Phil's parents don't care when I wear Phil's clothes so I pull on some of his boxers and his fall out boy shirt. We could hear foot steps getting closer to Phil's bedroom door. I pulled on some pajama pants and looked over to Phil who was doing the same. We then jumped onto the bed, taking our phones from the floor as the door opened and we were greeted by Mr Lester, smiling, holding a back pack in his hand and a coffee in his other. "Hello, boys" He said sweetly, walking into Phil's bedroom and putting down his coffee and laying his backpack by my feet on the bed. "Hey dad" Phil said, putting his Phone down on his stomach and pocked my hand before taking hold of it. I looked over to Phil, squeezed his hand before letting go and moving my hand up to my belly. "I got out early today because the first years were mixing in with sixth years so I didn't need to be there, so I could actually get home early! But when I stopped at starbucks today, they were having some promotion and they gave me two free CDs and I thought you might want them," Mr Lester said, passing two discs in paper cases, the one that was passed to me was decorated nicely with flowers, flowers and more flowers and "pretty odd" on orange ribbon and the boarder purple with baby blue behind the ribbon. It was printed to look old.I looked over to Phil and he was holding a orangey-yellow paper CD cover with what looked to be american football goals scattering the bottom. In the top left corner of Phil's CD case it had a white box which read MUSE and then I remembered Phil showing me them when we were in the little room. We haven't been in a while, I think in the back of Phil's mind, Maddie and Courtney being in the corridor kinda scared him. I was taken out of my thoughts about the little room behind the chalk board and taken back into reality by Phil's dad asking me if I knew the band that's CD I was holding. I had no clue. It didn't even have a band name written on it. Unless pretty odd was the name of the band. "No, sorry, I've no idea who this is by, but thank you for getting it" I said as Phil took the CD out of my hands and looked at me like I was stupid. "You really need to catch up on your music Dan, Panic at the disco is great, you're missing out on half of your life by not knowing them" Phil said and stood up off the bed walking over to his stereo. I watched his hips swing as he walked, he really did have hips like Shakira.He opened his stereo and placed the cd into it's assigned spot, hitting the on button, followed by the play button soft electronic guitar started playing and soon enough singing was flowing through my ears and I loved it. Phil smiled at me when I started doing tiny little dance moves along with the music. I giggled when Phil's Dad's voice interrupted my temporary heaven."I'm glad you both like them. Your mother texted me as I walked in the door to pick up some snacks so I best go get some before she gets home. Any requests for when I'm there?" Mr Lester says. I look at Phil and Phil looks at me. As if we read each others mind we both say "Popcorn!!" in unison as Mr Lester laughs and stands up. "I'll put it on the list" Mr Lester smiles and walks out of the room as I convert my attention back to the long that was playing. Of the bands I knew Phil listened to this seemed like a happy sunshine band rather than rock like a lot of the other bands Phil and I like. When we can hear Phil's Dad downstairs Phil turned up the music ever so slightly and started walking back over to me. getting out our phones and scrolling through tumblr and twitter was something to quickly entertain us so it wasn't unusual to see us like this. With Phil sitting with his legs crossed and the foot of the bed, and me sitting, leaning on the head board of Phil's bed, with my legs out, we giggle at hoe horrifyingly close we came to having Phil's dad walk in on us.

After a while Phil's dad came back from the shops with three bags of food. We saw him pull up in front of the house so we were down stairs before his dad could even knock. Opening the door, Phil and I took the bags out of Mr Lester's hands and made our way to the kitchen taking out all the junk food. As we were about to make our way back up stairs, Phil's dad pointed out that we were both only in boxer shorts, with no actual trousers on.

"Umm... Phil.. How come you and Dan don't have trousers on?" I blushed and put the bag of crisps and bottle of cola in front of my crotch, giving Phil the look telling him to explain. Phil kind of did a little chuckle and then turned around heading to the lounge that contained a rather large flat screen TV and all of the consoles.

We ordered pizza for dinner and then played video games for the next few hours. I absolutely slayed Phil in mario cart but getting around to GTA, Phil killed me so many times I lost count. It was so great to be able to chill out and hang out together without stressing about who's watching, that was until Phil's Mum came, at which Phil and I quickly packed up the games and food and went straight back to Phil's room, popcorn and DVD in hand.

Not that I don't absolutely adore Phil's mum, sometimes she can be a bit over the top, she sometimes kinda reminds me of the mum off Mean Girls.

We put on the first Shrek film and curled up to each other on Phil's bed. This is the best thing you can have in a relationship I reckon, yeah you can have the kiss and all that but the cute cuddles and just loving being around your partner can be a lot better than anything. Though, did really really enjoy the sex earlier, I've done things by myself tons of times, and I reckon if it was anyone else but Phil I would have vowed to never ever do it again but because it was Phil it was something I will hopefully never forget.

I must have drifted off during the film because the last thing I can remember was resting my head on Phil's lap and him brushing his fingers through my hair.

I awoke to Phil kissing my neck and giggling every once and a while. I let out a sleepy chuckle and sat up on my elbows looking at Phil. He smiled at me, I smiled back as he placed a quick peck on my lips before taking a hold of my hand and dragging me out of he bed.

"God damn it Phil" I groaned as I fell onto the floor, Phil giggling more and lifting me up.

Once I got to my feet, Phil threw some clothes at me and gave me another sweet kiss.

"Put these on and meet me down stairs, we are going to go out" Phil says, putting on a green hoodie. I steal another kiss before he leaves the room and I'm left with a red hoodie, right blue shirt (which I've seen Phil wear before and he always looks so good in it) and some skinny jeans that looked like a really faded black grey colour. With a spray of Phil's deodorant and the clothes wrapped around me, I skip a step going down stairs and met Phil in the kitchen, scoffing down dry cereal.

Phil passes me a juice box and ushers us out the front door. Only as I'm walking past Phil's Dad's car I realise my hair has gone full 100% hobbit and with the terrible reputation I already have, hobbit hair will just make it worse. But could you guess, Phil insisted I looked adorable with curly hair and kept pushing me until we got to the under-ground. Because Phil and I are students we have cards that let us go on the train for free, mainly because most parents couldn't afford it everyday, so the school board let us get free pass cards, unfortunately buses aren't the same.

We hardly had to wait 5 minutes before the town train arrived and we started flying under the roads to in front of the towns main shopping center. We squeezed out of the carriage and wondered up the stairs together until we got to the entrance of the shopping center. It's been a while since I've been here so I notice there is a new shop in the corner that I never noticed and in the food court there is a new cafe place and funnily enough, that's where Phil was pulling me to, our hands linked and my hood up, trying to hide my hair, When I notice the little sign in the window of the shop.

LGBT+ WELCOME, a great place to meet people without the stress of judgment. NO HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF AGGRESSION TOWARDS GUESTS WILL BE BANNED

At that moment I really started to like this new shop. We almost made it through the doors of the cafe when my other hand was gripped. I spun around as did Phil to find that last person I would expect to be at this shopping center. Yep, you guessed, Sam.

*YES I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A BILLION YEARS SINCE I HAVE UPDATED BUT I HAVE HAD SCHOOL AND DRAMA AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND I STILL AM KIND OF CLUELESS SO I AM SO SORRY FOR HOW BAD AND LATE THIS IS. I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, I AM ALWAYS ON INSTAGRAM SO YOU COULD MESSAGE ME ON THERE MY USER IS @MISSPAPERLILIES.IG SO FEEL FREE TO HAVE A PEEK AT THAT AND ALL THAT YEAH IM SORRY I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR READING BYEEE*