Love at home

Home sweet home

My dad said that because I love Derek he can live here with me but if he hurt one hair on me my dad was aloud to kill him. The funny part is Derek was the one that gave him permission to kill him if he hurt me. We were finally home Derek helped me up the stairs as Scott carried Kale and Abbygale in they’re car seats. Derek stopped at my door which was closed with a big purple bow hanging in front of it. I opened the door to see two white cribs with Kale and Abbygale names above them the whole room was painted a light purple which I didn’t mind since purple is my favorite color. Abbygale had a white and purple rabbit and Kale had a purple elephant sitting in their cribs. Oh god the baby blankets hanging over the cribs were so beautiful. Kales was a quilt with a darker purple then the paint with pine green in it, it was cute. Abbygale’s was a purple, white and pink quilt all light colors so calming I loved them both. I started to cry, which made Abbygale start to cry, I walked in touching everything smiling. I sat on the bed and Scott put both carries down and smiled at me then left. Derek kneeled down on one knee in front of me.

“You do know I love you right” he asked with his hands on my knees.

“Yes I do honey I love you with my whole heart it kind of hurts how much I love you” I said.

“I don’t want my love to hurt you” he said he took one hand away pulling out a little black box.

I screamed like a girl I started to cry too.

“Will you marry me Stiles Stilinski?” he asked my smiling that smile that he saves for me and only me the one that lights up my day

“Yes… yes I well marry you Derek Hale I well” I said crying as I wrapped my arms around his neck knocking us on the floor waking up both Kale and Abbygale. I smiled at him and we both looked at Kale and Abbygale.

“So who gets who,” I asked and then screamed “I get Kale this time” I laughed getting up and crawling to Kale’s car set picking him up and standing up to walk over to the bed as Derek did the same with Abbygale but he didn’t crawl. We put Kale and Abbygale in the middle of the bed and we both laid down next to them. Derek held out his hand so that I would put mine on his and as I did he slipped the men’s wedding band on my finger and it said on it MOON LOVE.