Protecting

Derek’s P.O.V

It was like he was in a coma not waking up but still breathing. He finally stopped bleeding last night at around 3 in the morning. I called Stiles’ dad even knowing I‘m a fugitive I didn’t care I did it anyways that’s his son the only thing left in his life I couldn’t keep him in the dark. I sat next to the bed holding his hand, Scott was in the corner of the room sitting on the floor I don’t really know why but he was. Stiles’ dad was on the other side of the bed looking at him holding his sons hand with this look on his face that just alone broke my heart, that’s when Scott’s mom walked in.

“I’m going to cheek the babies again” Scott’s mom said

“Babies” Stiles dad asked with one of the most confused looks in the world

Oh yeah I forgot to tell him, its not like Scott would say anything because he hasn’t said anything since I showed up at his door covered in blood holding Stiles who was also covered in blood just dangling from my arms.

Scott’s P.O.V

{His thoughts}

I’m going to kill him I’m going to ripe him to pieces.

When all of sudden I was jolted out of my thoughts by Derek.

“Scott” Derek yelled as I looked at him

“What” that was the first word that I have said since, since you know when.

“Calm down” Derek said as he made his hands point to his eye and hands

I look down to see my claws and fur all over my hands and I know exactly what he meant by pointing to his eyes, my eyes where glowing I couldn’t calm down I couldn’t. Allison walked in I couldn’t even stop myself I got up and want to go after her not to kill her, but to just push her into a wall. But Derek stopped me as I looked at him I could see in the corner of my eye Stiles dad looking at me, scared. I instantly shifted back to my human self and ran out of the room, Allison following behind me.