Help

Stiles P.O.V.

Personally I am a fan of ignoring a problem until it eventually goes away. But this isn’t going away it’s been a month since I found out and now I have a tear shaped stomach that I can still hide but eventually it would be hard to do. I am still throwing up every single day. I looked up the symptoms of pregnancy and by what is happening to me I would say I am 3 months pregnant which means that the night I got pregnant was the night Scott got bitten.

Oh yeah I am sure not telling him now I can already see the conversation. “Hi Scott how are you good okay yeah me too I am still sick but that is because I am pregnant with your kid and it happened the same night you got bitten sooo yeah” haha yeah he is sure to hate me then. The bell rings all of the sudden making me jump back into reality. I get up grab my books and as I am leaving I bump into none other than Scott.

“Hey Stiles, how are you? We haven’t talked or hanged out in a while I mean between Allison and Derek I haven’t had time to see you.” Scott rambled.

“Oh ya hi Scott yeah I am fine and it’s okay,” I said as I kept walking.

I really didn’t want to talk to Scott right now, I have been having real bad mood swings so talking to the guy that knocked me up probably isn’t the best idea. Why you ask well for one he just left me and started acting like if that or better yet those nights meant absolutely nothing to him. So yeah I am still a little pissed that he would just UGH.

“Stiles?” Scott asked

“What?” I replied already getting agitated.

“Are you sure you are okay you don’t look so hot,” Scott asked with worry in their voice.

“Oh really I do not look so hot then what do I look like crap or a piece of shit,” I replied with a hint of anger in my voice.

“No it’s just that you look tired or something,” Scott said.

“I am tired, I do not feel good so all I want to do is go to the nurses office then go home,” I say while looking at him starting to walk away.

“Okay go to the nurses office I hope you feel better,” Scott yells down the hallway

When I finally got home I went straight to bed and just laid there looking at my ceiling, when I finally decided to get when I realized it was 1 in the morning, damn it I’m going to be tired tomorrow. I don’t want to deal with this anymore. I know I’m pregnant but the whole throwing up every day, my stomach hurting half the time, me being tired all the time now like what the hell it’s too much. How much energy can one baby take to grow, the more I thought about it the sicker I got so I just went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning it was 12:30 in the afternoon, fuck I missed half the day of school, I got up anyways and got dressed. When I was trying to put on my pants when I realize it wouldn’t button, “how fat am I getting I was wearing these yesterday,” I say to myself. So I just leave them unbutton a put on a big t-shirt and sweat shirt to cover the fact they are unbuttoned. When I got to school I only had 1 hour left “why did I even bother coming today” I say to myself. I really need to stop talking to myself. The next day I got to school early, but today Scott decided he would try to talk to me.