The Fear of everything

{That Same Day}

Oh I forgot to mention I’m now four months pregnant yep I am a lot bigger than I was before, it was like I grew overnight night I’m the size of a melon, how could I get that big. Derek and I have gotten a lot closer he is always touching my stomach which don’t get me wrong feels really good but also makes me really horny which makes it even harder since we haven’t done anything yet and the fact that Scott has been the only one I

That is a night I will never forget.

We’ve known for a while ago that Jackson was the lizard thing but we had no idea how to control him. At one point Derek asked me what I saw at the mechanics but I would always say the same thing. I am at the school pool for some reason I can’t even remember but when I was describing the lizard thingy again to Derek it appeared. Derek pushed me behind him while he growled at the thing. When the lizard thing nicked the back of Derek’s neck paralyzing him but before he could fall to the ground I caught him, and then jumped into the pool with him. We noticed that the lizard thingy didn’t like water, Derek looked at me and said, “This isn’t good for the baby you’re probably stressing her out and this is very dangerous.”

“What am I supposed to do just leave you here and run, which by the way were in a pool and you’re paralyzed from the neck down, so that means you would most likely drown so I can’t no I won’t leave you” I said.

“Call Scott” Derek said.

“I can’t if you haven’t notice I’m as big as a melon he’ll notice and I can’t swim with you holding me down what do you expect me to let you go and drown at the bottom of the pool,” I said.

“Yes you need to do it I can hold my breath for a long time please just call him” Derek pleaded.

“Fine I’ll try” I said letting go of him swimming as fast as I could to the side of the pool to grab my cell phone, which I dropped, I dialed Scott’s number but he picked up and told me he couldn’t talk and hung up. I dropped my phone and swam to grab Derek. When I couldn’t hold Derek up anymore I started going under when Scott pulled us both out of the pool and growled at the lizard thingy. The lizard thingy through him into a mirror and Scott picked up a piece of the mirror and the lizard saw its reflection and took off. Scott looked over me and Derek, Derek not paralyzed from the neck down any more, was trying to hide me so that Scott didn’t see me but it didn’t work and Scott wouldn’t leave so I finally stood up and Scott looked at me weird, like I was translucent. I turned around and walked out of the pool room Derek following behind me, he walked up behind me prepping his arms around my waist putting both hands on my stomach then turned me around.

“Are you okay” Derek asked.

“No” I said crying.

He held me as I put my face in his neck crying I didn’t expect Scott to find out so soon, see when I was dry I could hide it under close but because I was soaked my close stuck to me showing off my stomach. I started to freak out again but once again Derek hugged me I instantly calmed down.

I really do like him, like I think I’m falling in love with him. I did I am it’s just that I can’t believe it. I finally got home Derek sneaked in my window it was like 11 o’clock at night I laid in my bed and Derek laid next to me we started kissing then it got to touching and it turned into more when I mean more I mean well sex. I woke up the next morning to Derek still in my bed if you can believe it or not cuddling with me, when suddenly there was a knock at my door I quickly pushed Derek off the bed he landed lightly on the floor on all fours I thought only cats did that I guess werewolves do it too. I motioned to the door and Derek crawled out my window. I got up to open the door thinking it was my dad but to my surprise it was Scott.

“Can I come in” Scott asked

“Yeah okay did my dad let you in” I asked as Scott looked at me up and down, when I noticed all I was wearing boxers

“Get out wait outside for a couple of minutes,” I said scrambling around my room trying to find cloths that weren’t dirty I finally got dressed and opened the door.

“You know it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked” Scott said

“You remember” I asked with a creaked eyebrow

“Of course I do” Scott said

“Then why have you been acting like you don’t remember that and your so in love with Allison” I asked

He didn’t say anything he just looked at me.

“Why are you here anyway” I asked.

“I came to ask if that is my baby” Scott asked

“Yes it is” I said turning around to sit on my bed

“How many months are you” Scott asked

“Well let’s just say it was the night you got bit so four months” I said being a smart ass

“The night I got bit so it’s normal” Scott said

“What do you mean” I asked

“We had sex three days after I got bit before the full moon” Scott said I started to freak out

“I don’t remember that” I said panicking

“Yeah you don’t remember that” Scott said

“Leave please leave now” I said as my body started cracking my legs felt weak I buckled over and started to push Scott out of my room

“Just leave” I said closing the door and walked two steps when my legs gave out from under me but Derek caught me and I started crying

“How did I forget” I said as I started to hyperventilate Derek put his hand on my chest as I sat on the floor

“Tell me Derek tell me that my baby is not werewolves tell me she’s not a werewolf” I asked

“Stiles baby I can tell you already she’s not a werewolf I can feel her she’s totally human I would know so calm down and come lay with me” Derek said as he picked me up off the floor by the shoulders one hand under my knees and laid me on my knees and he laid me down and laid down next to me I turned to my sides putting my head on his chest and fell asleep.