Black hole sun

It’s been three weeks… three weeks; the babies are now three weeks old, and he is still in a coma. No doctor knows what to say they just keep saying that he well come out of it.

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t even tell you about Kale and Abbygale they are fine perfectly healthy babies, Kale is quiet sleeps all day, he has Scott’s neck and his chine and hair, he has Stiles light brown eyes, eyelashes, and mouth with that little peck on his lip. Abbygale good god she’s beautiful she look almost like Stiles in a girly way (not that Stiles is beautiful, oh god but he is in a very manly way) but she has Scott’s hair and smile (ya I said Scotts smile). She’s a smiling and giggling little girl, she is one of the happiest baby’s I have ever seen she’s just like her dad loud, happy, and a little annoying but that comes with babies’ right.

I haven’t left Stile’s the nurses had to pry me off the bed just to make me take a shower to get all the blood off. I know I sound like a child, but when you love someone like I love him you don’t ever want to leave him or her not even for a second. Scott and Scott’s mom would leave to get cloths and everything we needed and Stiles’ dad never left either not once. I don’t know how he is even doing he has not peed, ate, or slept nothing it’s really starting to scaring me. A lot of people have come and visited it was Allison, Lydia, Jackson, Danny, Matt and even his lacrosse teacher.

In Stiles head

{Black hole sun,

Won't you come

And wash away the rain?

Black hole sun,

Won't you come?

Won't you come?

Won't you come?}

I heard as I ran up to my jeep. Me in the front seat Derek next to me Lydia was sitting on Jackson, Allison was on Scott and Danny in the middle of them. We were all laughing as I was driving I don’t remember where but we seemed happy so I didn’t care where we were going. How would I have known that we would make a cute little gang a weird on but cute a big huge love triangle, but what’s funny is that I am in the middle, before this over half the people in school didn’t even notice me. This was our little triangle it was Scott and I in the start, then Scott and Allison, then Derek and I, then Jackson and Lydia but Jackson has a crush on me.

When all of a sudden everything want black and I was in a white room it was all fussy like my eyes wouldn’t focusing. Then everything started to form it was like one of those Polaroid pictures just come to starting out white then bam color. I was standing in a hospital I could see myself laying in bed with Derek next to me asleep holding my hand with his head laying on the bed, I look over in the corner of the room there was Scott and his mom I turn around to see my dad in the door way looking so sad and defeated.

When suddenly there was a guy standing in front of me smiling, it was one of those smiles that you can’t help but return an even bigger smile because it makes you feel good. He was about 5 feet 11 he had dark brown hair and eye color, he had a goatee it looked good on him, Yes I was checking him out so sue me.

“This is going to hurt just by the way” he said snapping my out of my thoughts. With a snap of his fingers everything got bright white and I started to hurt everywhere and I started screaming.

Derek’s P.O.V

Suddenly the room filled with a loud ear-piercing scream. Beeping and buzzing could be heard and the same high pinch screams that made Scott and I hit the floor. When I finally figured it out nurses and doctors were already in the room, I could hear them say was…

Cardiac arrest

His heart stopped

Clear

                Clear

Clear

When everything went quiet for a couple of seconds and everyone waited then a cough filled the room.

“So that’s what he meant by it hurting, fun being electrocute to be brought back to life who would have thunk it,” we all heard, that smart ass voice Stiles, my Stiles was awake.