Mcchaleski

A month later

I’m finally home she let me go home after a week into the month which was funny because I’m eight months pregnant and ready to pop. Derek was always with me he never left me alone, he even started sleeping in my room. My dad wasn’t too happy about it, but he still let it happen he knew that if I were in danger he would keep me safe no matter what, even if it came up to him sacrificing himself to save me. Scott would visit every day checking up on me seeing how the babies are doing, being a really good friends and really good for father. He knew Derek and I were dating I don’t know if we’re dating or not but I don’t care. It’s more of an acquaintance with benefits he’s always here, I don’t know what I would call it were not friends to any means but I don’t think were dating. I’m going to have to ask him but is that a good idea what if we’re not and what if I freak him out and he never talks to me again. When I heard Derek talking me I turned around my computer chair and apologized because I was listening.

“I was asking if you are okay and what you were thinking about” Derek said as he pulled the chair with me on it closer to him. He put both of his hands on my stomach and smiled, and then kissed my stomach, which I didn’t expect causing me to flinched and looked down as he sat up and looked at me and smiled.

“What are you smiling at,” I asked as I felt his hand up my thigh

“Your hard and blushed, all I did was kiss your stomach if I have known it was that easy to get you in that state I would’ve done it a long time ago” he said as he smiled and as I looked down I could barely see my hard on because of my huge stomach but it was there how did I not notice.

All of a sudden he picked me up off the chair I didn’t known he was that strong. As I was up in the air he kissed me and again on my stomach. He put me down and kept kissing me and we were backing up until I ended up dumping into the desk he pressed against my stomach as he was kissing me. Which all that did was get me harder, he slid his hand down the side of my ribs and onto my hip I moaned which only made him kiss me even harder. He all of a sudden grabs the sides of my shirt and my hips and takes off my shirt which exposed to the world my almost beach ball sized stomach and put both his hands on my stomach and I looked down and he kissed my forehead. He’s never acted like this before we’ve never done anything I don’t know why but now he decides he wants to, I never thought about it I don’t know why but I never thought about it until now. When all of a sudden I heard Derek’s voice.

“Do... Would you want to? Do you want to you know” Derek said still kneeling on the floor with both hands on my stomach.

“What have sex?” I said as I smiled well half smiled and cocked my eyebrows.

“Yeah well only if you want to, you know after that well bleeding thing,” Derek said as he stood up and stepped back

“Scott’s mom told me it would be fine, it would be good to do it” I said as I smiled and walked towards him putting my arms around him we were almost the same size but my stomach presses against Derek’s crotch apparently he has longer legs and the smaller torso while I have shorter legs but longer torso. I felt him get hard; he spun us around and leaned over.

(I’m not going to details but let’s just say they had fun and were loud and thank God Stiles’ dad wasn’t there)

Derek’s POV

All I remember was rolling off of Stiles and lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling with Stiles. Soon after laying down Stiles cuddled up next to me with his head on my chest his hand laid across my abs. A few minutes after that I fell sleep after noticing Stiles was asleep, I woke up about to two hours later and noticed a sleeping Stiles shivering next to me it didn’t help that he was naked same as me. I ended up putting a blanket on him lying next to him and falling back to sleep. I was woken up again but this time I felt wet near my thigh area I automatically sat up thinking that it was Stiles bleeding again but to my surprise he wasn’t. I started shaking and he woke up looking at me with a smile till the flinched and a little sweat pouring over his eyes, when he looked down and looked back up at me.

“My... Wa” he said as he flinched again in pain

“Water broke” I said a little stunned “did I do it that I made you go into labor”

I don’t think he heard me because he looked straight in front of him and said

“My water broke. What do I do?” he said a little panicked when he flinched.

I started to panic because I noticed he was flinching really close together like minutes apart. I don’t know why my brains was not working I was freaking out too much.

“Scott’s mom,” I said as I stood up to help Stiles but halfway of him standing he toppled over holding his stomach I couldn’t take it anymore I picked him up bridal style and carried them, his head was in my neck as I felt tears pouring out of his eyes and onto my collarbone his clawing at the back of my shoulders I don’t think he meant to actually get skin but he did that’s how I knew he was in a lot of pain.

Scott’s POV

I was sitting in my room well I wouldn’t say sitting I was doing pull-ups just when I was about stop and washed my face off with cold water I heard the door swing open and I heard a whimper. I went running down the stairs to see Derek holding Stiles bridal style when Stiles screamed. I didn’t even notice my mom standing behind me telling Derek something.

“Bring him upstairs,” she said and I turned around and looked at her

“Scott go to the kitchen grab scissors, water, three towels, a bowl, and a blanket out of the cabinet,” she said as I was already running to the kitchen by the time she said scissors.

I heard Stiles moan as Derek carried him upstairs I didn’t even notice how fast I got everything. I looked up stairs to find Stiles laying on my bed with his lower half of his body completely bare. I turned around in shock which I thought to myself, “Why am I shocked about this I’ve seen him naked,” I turned back around and gave my mom everything and walked up next to the bed were Stiles had laid so I can make him comfortable with the fact that he was about to push a baby well babies. When Stiles screamed and held onto his knees.

“Derek get behind his back and told him up” she said as Derek climbed up on the bed and sat behind him with his legs on both sides of Stiles holding him up holding both of his hands on his knees.

“Stiles honey you’re going to have to push in your understand” she said with one hand on Stiles

He shook his head no when Derek’s hand pointed to his forehead and he put his mouth to Stiles ear and said, “You can do baby.”

Just as he said that Stiles screamed and bear down pushing, I didn’t even notice that he was completely on the edge of the bed till I saw the baby quickly sliding out of his body, I thought to myself it’s really quick one push and out the baby comes. When the room filled with cries I smiled knowing that the baby was fine.

“Stiles I’m going to need you to relax the second baby isn’t coming out most likely until two hours from now I’m going to check on that little boy you just gave birth to” she said

“A boy” I said just as Derek and Stiles said it too

Stiles smiled and said “Kale Asher Mcchaleski” the we both looked at him

Derek’s POV

“You picked names,” Scott asked as I just stared at Stiles

“Why is Hale my last name is in the middle of the last name of your baby” I asked as Stiles smiled and all of a sudden Scott’s mom handed me Kale.

“Because I love you you’re a part of their lives so I put your last name in there and if you haven’t noticed Scott your last name will be part of it. It is in his last name as well as well as mine I merged all of our names to make the babies last name MCC-HALE-SKI” he said

“Oh and his first name rhymes with your last name Derek, Kale Hale” he said as he laughed.

Two hours past and obviously not getting into details again but let’s just say a second baby came out, a baby girl.

“Abbygale Avery Mcchaleski” he said as he started to get tired eyes he just didn’t look normal, they didn’t look like his normal sleepy, tired eyes when I heard Scott’s mom say, “He’s bleeding out” and she handed Scott Abbygale.

I handed Kale to Scott’s mom then all of a sudden Stiles passed out, I put my arms underneath him and pick him up but getting blood everywhere. I looked at Scott’s mom waiting for instructions.

“Take him to the hospital we’ll be behind you” she said